Companies for taking and storing straws off dogs

43 minutes ago, Say again said:

Has anyone any recommendations (from experience) of companies to take and store straws off of dogs please. Thanks in advance 

Try fit and fertile near Preston

• Like 2

My vets is next door there part of the same group and there good the lass that bred my lab has used them in the past exactly what for im not 100 % sure but I know she wouldnt go there if they weren't any good 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

My vets is next door there part of the same group and there good the lass that bred my lab has used them in the past exactly what for im not 100 % sure but I know she wouldnt go there if they weren't any good 

I’ll have a look , thanks 

2 hours ago, Say again said:

Appreciate reply. Have you or someone you know had experience with them. Thanks

Used them for AI and scanning,spot on to deal with Keith's a top fella,very knowledgeable and been doing it for years..not one of recent experts who seem to be popping up everywher..

• Like 2
1 minute ago, northern lad said:

Used them for AI and scanning,spot on to deal with Keith's a top fella,very knowledgeable and been doing it for years..not one of recent experts who seem to be popping up everywher..

Thankyou 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, northern lad said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Keith passed away, his daughter is running it now 

• Like 1
Just now, neil b said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Keith passed away, his daughter is running it now 

Unfortunately you could well be right Neil..just been sat here thinking when I last saw Keith and realised it was about 9 or 10 yrs ago...shame that ,very nice bloke to deal with,always took time to explain anything I asked him but in layman's terms..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, neil b said:

Your right Neil Keith passed on sadly and his daughter runs it  now but they have always  been good with me as the same as many others with working dogs 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Blackmag said:

As far as I know mc they do everything on site 

Everything from the sample testing, collection and storage, my mate uses them for his cockers, he really rates them 

• Like 3