5 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Nowt to do with pelts, those dogs are useless, they should have despatched that critter once they had hold of it,  it's cruelty in my eyes 

I'm well out of date and you and Mack are right !  l just looked up coyote  pelt prices.

Lucky to get a couple of dollars for them! Nothing dog caught accepted.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, comanche said:

I'm well out of date and you and Mack are right !  l just looked up coyote  pelt prices.

The fur market is fickle nowadays,lot of people just keep at it to keep tradition alive.

1 hour ago, comanche said:

You'd be lucky to get 10p for one of them pelts in that vid, they'd be fecked.

• Like 1
On 22/01/2024 at 08:01, mackem said:

That’s a right bit of crack that is, all over that.

Im sure most lads would want to be a bit more “UK” about it with regards to dogs and how many dogs etc but you can’t knock it, who wouldn’t love to be out at that job. 
That last slip was gigantic !……makes you think what some of the decent dogs we have seen in our time at home  could become on land like that in those circumstances. 

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s a right bit of crack that is, all over that.

Im sure most lads would want to be a bit more “UK” about it with regards to dogs and how many dogs etc but you can’t knock it, who wouldn’t love to be out at that job. 
That last slip was gigantic !……makes you think what some of the decent dogs we have seen in our time at home  could become on land like that in those circumstances. 

As I always say never tell the man who is doing it it can’t be done,the lads in that truck have real freedom,over there no one gives a f**k they are three or four up on coyote,the object of the game was is they are out having a fantastic day doing what they love,no Karen calling PETA because they are parked up on a roadside with a truck full of dogs.When in Rome.

Edited by mackem
  • Like 5