Any pups/litters about or due soon. After a male pup, bit of an alrounder, bit of early pace as not the biggest fields local, hardy enough to take a nock and not be shy when it comes to the job. Bit of bull in there maybe but no set breed, will be lamped and used for a bit of bushing . If parents are doing the job that’s all that matters . Willing to travel. ATB IGZ 

17 hours ago, Igz said:

Any pups/litters about or due soon. After a male pup, bit of an alrounder, bit of early pace as not the biggest fields local, hardy enough to take a nock and not be shy when it comes to the job. Bit of bull in there maybe but no set breed, will be lamped and used for a bit of bushing . If parents are doing the job that’s all that matters . Willing to travel. ATB IGZ 

Just be patient u dosser

19 hours ago, Igz said:

You never take anything from your 2 old brindle dogs mate? Some nice dogs in that litter that Haymin bred...your dog,and newkids bitch Fergie always stood out to me👍

He was a belter mate the big dog but 3 years ago now my son started playing academy football which meant I’ve been doing 100mile round trip 4 times a week. 3 of them were nights in the week so after working all day then doing all the travelling,  he wasn’t getting no graft so he went to a mate who’s a got his own farm and land. He lived for graft mate we were out 4,5, sometimes more a week. He surely opened my eyes . He had his faults , would eat rabbits and didn’t bother with hares but would run rabbits. Anything big or that would bite back he loved took a couple of decent bucks and plenty of others , he was always worked single handed as it was just me and him out mainly. If I could get another of him I’d pay any money and travel anywhere to get him. His best days are done now but in the 3 years I had him he definatkey put plenty to bed. A fee off here seen him go and he always came up trumps . I have 6 months left of taking my son to training in the week then he begins his scholarship in June so I’ll only be with him Saturdays he’ll be doing his own travel once left school. I could have kept him I suppose but I knew he was going somewhere he would still see regular graft. I’ve missed been out with the dogs, still go out with penda on the odd occasion but time to get a pup as my time will be my own again. 👍

• Like 3

I feel like I want to go down the pup route mate if I’m honest. I’ve still got 5/6 months of taking him to train in the week so if I can source a pup in not to distant future I can bond with it and train to my own liking. I wouldn’t be able to give the dog what I feel it should be getting and 6 months is a long time for a dog sitting round doing nothing if it’s used to grafting. I do have one possibility as a mating maybe happening but things dont always go to plan do they so just try get a couple of options in place . If I knew I had my name on something deffinate within the next couple of months I’ll be happy 

Would the pups out of fujis boots not do if bitch takes I think he mentioned she had Wheaton in there I think it would be hard to find a more tested dog than that boots either way as said good luck in your search

I’m sure they would mate and like you say he’s obviously seen some work. I’d have to ask the question, imagine there will be a que lol 👍

• Like 1