• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sister to ur sire of your young dog 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

A cattle dog I reckon will be my last dog when retired 

I always say that , or a catahoula . But in reality I'll probably end up with a collie 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

What do you reckon on your youngster Taff, does he work off his own initiative, got a keen sharp alert mind etc?

Yer definitely switched on for his age not be a year till April works things out for himself easy enough at work with me everyday as well so we got a good bond atb taffey 

22 minutes ago, taffey said:

Yer definitely switched on for his age not be a year till April works things out for himself easy enough at work with me everyday as well so we got a good bond atb taffey 

He reminds me of a dog one time I was walking up a footpath through a Cheviot farmyard from a distance there was a booming bark, thought it was a rottweiler, when I got to the farm a smooth coated tri colour collie was up at the mesh, looked a hell of a dog

22 hours ago, Moonlighter123 said:

Is it a first cross? Have you had one before? Do you think it will be fast enough, I know looks are deceiving and some thick set dogs are pretty rapid. 

No not a first x dam was first x sire was cattle dog greyhound x collie greyhound yep he’s fast enough for what I need him for hopefully his brain will have him. Right place right time won’t look as heavy when matured properly his strike is very accurate but at moment only a rabbit skin dummy and tennis ball to catch struggling for some rabbits but no rush with me 
not had this type before but had running types since 1982 my last being a saluki x so complete changed of direction lol must be getting old Atb taffey 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, ferretgirl29 said:

He looking good taffey nice frame to him they are very clever pups 

They are yes very switched on as you ll know work things out for themselves very quickly a breath of fresh air to have about Atb taffey 

33 minutes ago, taffey said:

No not a first x dam was first x sire was cattle dog greyhound x collie greyhound yep he’s fast enough for what I need him for hopefully his brain will have him. Right place right time won’t look as heavy when matured properly his strike is very accurate but at moment only a rabbit skin dummy and tennis ball to catch struggling for some rabbits but no rush with me 
not had this type before but had running types since 1982 my last being a saluki x so complete changed of direction lol must be getting old Atb taffey 

Sister to ur sire of your young dog IMG_20240115_165432_052.jpg.0d2153a7dce164890cbb1d6c94aa0388.jpg

• Like 7