Mark Williams health condition.

Dear Mark.

Very sorry to read of what's been happening to you. Sincerely wishing you every best wish for a speedy recovery and a return to your shooting enjoyment. 

Best regards. 

Simon/Pianoman. 

12 hours ago, pianoman said:

Dear Mark.

Very sorry to read of what's been happening to you. Sincerely wishing you every best wish for a speedy recovery and a return to your shooting enjoyment. 

Best regards. 

Simon/Pianoman. 

Really nice to see you back on here Simon.

Phil

• Like 1
5 hours ago, philpot said:

Really nice to see you back on here Simon.

Phil

Thank you so much Phil. Very kind of you. It's been a frightening time really with my eyesight but, I am so thankful to be able to shoot again as well as work. 

Cheers mate.

Simon. 

• Like 2

Shame the airgun side of this forum is not like it use to be . We all had great banter and serious questions & answers 

Majority of us never met each other, but still classed them as mates . Great bunch of lads 

Here I am getting all romantic and no I’m not gay lol

• Like 2
8 hours ago, villaman said:

Shame the airgun side of this forum is not like it use to be . We all had great banter and serious questions & answers 

Majority of us never met each other, but still classed them as mates . Great bunch of lads 

Here I am getting all romantic and no I’m not gay lol

Hello Mitch old chum. 

It's been a while since I was last here. See they haven't thrown you off this forum for your unvarnished and honest airgun reviews  then!

I think a lot of us have had more than our share of woes and upheavals and things do change for lots of us. Mark here is going through his health worries, I've had failing eyesight and couldn't see a bloody thing properly to keep shooting. It's  the same with lots of us older chaps who aren't getting younger.

Maybe some of the lads of yesterday have sold their guns and taken up something else? 

And there are one or two no longer with us in life, I know.

But I'm sure there's a bit of that spirit of banter to be found in the lads here be they new guys or old sweats. 

Bet you still love Daystates  and hold undying admiration for Tony Belas! 

Great to see you here old mate. And we never met! 

Best regards Mitch.

Simon. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, pianoman said:

Hello Mitch old chum. 

It's been a while since I was last here. See they haven't thrown you off this forum for your unvarnished and honest airgun reviews  then!

I think a lot of us have had more than our share of woes and upheavals and things do change for lots of us. Mark here is going through his health worries, I've had failing eyesight and couldn't see a bloody thing properly to keep shooting. It's  the same with lots of us older chaps who aren't getting younger.

Maybe some of the lads of yesterday have sold their guns and taken up something else? 

And there are one or two no longer with us in life, I know.

But I'm sure there's a bit of that spirit of banter to be found in the lads here be they new guys or old sweats. 

Bet you still love Daystates  and hold undying admiration for Tony Belas! 

Great to see you here old mate. And we never met! 

Best regards Mitch.

Simon. 

I see you have not lost your sense of humour Simon......................................God bless Tony Belas 

• Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...