Seresto tick and flea collars

Has anybody heard of these and used them? Two people where my wife works recommended them. 

I think it costs around £10 per collar and lasts for eight months. That's cheaper than Frontline that I currently use. The only thing putting me off is that I'm wondering if it's too good to be true. 

5 hours ago, Neal said:

Has anybody heard of these and used them? Two people where my wife works recommended them. 

I think it costs around £10 per collar and lasts for eight months. That's cheaper than Frontline that I currently use. The only thing putting me off is that I'm wondering if it's too good to be true. 

Ive used them mate but paid 30 odd quid each for them

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Ive used them mate but paid 30 odd quid each for them

My wife showed me another link and I think she was getting mixed up. The seresto was more expensive but there was another one which also claimed to last for eight months which was only £10.

Did you find it worked ok? I'm pretty sure that £30 for eight months is probably still cheaper than putting on frontline every month. 

I think the seresto is made by bayer who also make the drontal wormer I use. 

20 minutes ago, Neal said:

My wife showed me another link and I think she was getting mixed up. The seresto was more expensive but there was another one which also claimed to last for eight months which was only £10.

Did you find it worked ok? I'm pretty sure that £30 for eight months is probably still cheaper than putting on frontline every month. 

I think the seresto is made by bayer who also make the drontal wormer I use. 

I used them from end of Feb to end of Sept never seen a flea on the dogs, dont know why I stopped using them probably got a load of knocked off Frontline from someone lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Neal said:

Thanks Adam C. That's even cheaper than I thought.

Type fake Seresto in to google mate and check out the videos that show the difference between fake and genuine collars, the fakes are 6 times cheaper for a reason, if you do buy them and they're any good let me know 😁

• Like 2