HW100 carbine

Looking back at some images that I had in the cupboard at home. Found this image of my hk100 carbine. Can't believe it's over 16 years maybe more since a bought this gun. A bought this gun when they first came on the market. Am not going to put what a got back three years later for the gun but a will just say it held its money a didn't come home short changed.  Beautiful to shoot this gun , was very quiet too. Used to put rabbits flat on their backs looking back now I had some fun.  Anybody on here shooting the HW100 and what do you think about the gun. How would you rate it to the new HW110 

IMG-20231117-WA0016.jpeg

I don't think anyone can or will knock the HW100, possibly the most reliable pcp on the market.  I have had a couple of 100 versions but prefer the 110 for lightness, never found any difference in accuracy between the models, it is just that the 100 was heavy to be walking around the perms with compared to the 110 but it is really a matter of personal taste.

Phil

• Thanks 1

Am thinking of buying another HW100 but just wanted to know what the 110 was like Phil cheers for the comment. This time a may go for a lighter stock. Because your right about weight the stock was heavy on that 100 I had. But that was one of the first that was on market over 16 years ago longer maybe. 

4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Am thinking of buying another HW100 but just wanted to know what the 110 was like Phil cheers for the comment. This time a may go for a lighter stock. Because your right about weight the stock was heavy on that 100 I had. But that was one of the first that was on market over 16 years ago longer maybe. 

I can tell you that I had both the standard length 110 and several of the compact version and for me without doubt the compact 110 with an Airmax 30 compact scope is a lovely combination and both the .22 and .177 were not pellet fussy at all but JSB RS in .22 and Exact in .177 were nothing short of superb in my opinion. I wish I had not sold mine but you know what its like, the grass is always greener on the other side but it is NOT and now as a retired old fart, I don't have the dosh to replace them.

Phil

• Like 1

Hw100 for me all day long 

Much better than the 110 by far 

And from some one that hatted the 

Hw100 in the first place 

That was until I tryed the hk 100 

And just fell in love with it 

Turns out I don't like them big holes in the stock as I can't the rifle when I shoot it 

Iv got big hands lol

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

• 2 months later...