Not keen on the fx verminator

So took him to the gun shop 

And had a look at a few for him to try 

And shoulder but remember he is going to be stuck at the range for around 16 months so will be bench rested so wait is not a problem at the moment 

Well to cut a long story short 

I put the kral Dazzel in part x 

And got him a webley mastiff semi bull pup in 177

It's a Xmas present for him 

It's still in the shop and I'll pic it up in two weeks for him 

Pic is not the best 

But I'll take better ones once I pick it up lads 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

IMG_20231111_142058.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_165415_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 4

Nice guns the bsa meteor but did need a little fettling 

And yes wish I had got up to some thing like this on Xmas morning 

Lol

Just need a set of scopes for it now 

But iv 8 rifles that I'll take a set off 

For him just for now lol

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

On 22/11/2023 at 19:14, Stavross said:

Wow, do you want an adopted grandson, I’m very well behaved and house trained

i bet he’ll be over the moon with that, definitely no snoozing on the sofa for you after Christmas dinner 

Don't I no about it stav

Been saving bottles and tins for him to shoot on the waste land at the perm 

There is nothing better than smashing glass bottles when ur a kid 

Hell there is nothing better when ur an adult 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

• Like 1
On 22/11/2023 at 09:50, philpot said:

I saw one in my rfd last week Jimmy, what a cracking rifle for him to start his shooting life with grandad, his face will be a picture on Xmas day and that my friend is for sure.

Phil

Hope so Phil 

But iv a feeling ill have to the range every week end 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 22/11/2023 at 09:50, philpot said:

I saw one in my rfd last week Jimmy, what a cracking rifle for him to start his shooting life with grandad, his face will be a picture on Xmas day and that my friend is for sure.

Phil

You know that Phil better than a argos catalogue 😆 That's something a will never forget lol. My grandfather that Xmas morning coming down stairs all my family in livingroom over at there's. Over 14 family members.  Anyway cut story short when I opened it. " Am like what's this granddad argos catalogue eh " . He says seen as though when you come over your always in cupboard getting ours out we thought we'd get you your own for xmas 😆 🤣 . You can imagine as a 8 year old. Thinking your getting something decent 😡 😞. A Fcking Argos catalogue. Lol  After all family had a laugh watching me flip.  My grandfather brought down my new bmx that my mum & dad had taken over.  But like you say waking up to a gun like that you'd be over joyed Phil. 

• Haha 1
On 24/11/2023 at 21:24, bigmac 97kt said:

Don't I no about it stav

Been saving bottles and tins for him to shoot on the waste land at the perm 

There is nothing better than smashing glass bottles when ur a kid 

Hell there is nothing better when ur an adult 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

A don't know about smashing glass bottle am sick of youths near me smashing them under local bridge with cattys. Last week a caught one little b*****d. All under bridge glass every where. It's not the big bits you've to watch for its the little bits that bed in the the pads which you can't get out gives the dogs some jip. 

My grandson loves to shoot cat milk plastic bottles which are only 5'' tall and so light that they take off when the pellet hits them, keeps him happy for hours and no mess. I have quite a few empty ones as we fire them off on a webley dog taining thrower/gun thingy but if you Struggle to get any (if you want) I can always send some up Jimmy, light as a feather.

Phil

• Like 1
4 hours ago, philpot said:

My grandson loves to shoot cat milk plastic bottles which are only 5'' tall and so light that they take off when the pellet hits them, keeps him happy for hours and no mess. I have quite a few empty ones as we fire them off on a webley dog taining thrower/gun thingy but if you Struggle to get any (if you want) I can always send some up Jimmy, light as a feather.

Phil

Plastic is far more better than glass Phil 👍 

On 17/11/2023 at 06:10, bigmac 97kt said:

So took him to the gun shop 

And had a look at a few for him to try 

And shoulder but remember he is going to be stuck at the range for around 16 months so will be bench rested so wait is not a problem at the moment 

Well to cut a long story short 

I put the kral Dazzel in part x 

And got him a webley mastiff semi bull pup in 177

It's a Xmas present for him 

It's still in the shop and I'll pic it up in two weeks for him 

Pic is not the best 

But I'll take better ones once I pick it up lads 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

IMG_20231111_142058.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_165415_com.android.chrome.jpg

Super little gun, very pointable, huge shot count, and resilient synthetic stock. Pair it up with a weihrauch silencer and it'lll be super quiet too.

Sweet spot is at 200 bar on mine....

The 8" long barrel imo does effect accuracy.

Lastly, I don't take mine down, despite this ability being the main reason I bought it! If you don't either, discard the small plastic block in the front cylinder to gain a few more shots - it's designed to minimize loss of air when dismantling, so is not needed. Happy shooting

Hope this and email sent helps.

On 01/12/2023 at 19:55, elf847 said:

Super little gun, very pointable, huge shot count, and resilient synthetic stock. Pair it up with a weihrauch silencer and it'lll be super quiet too.

Sweet spot is at 200 bar on mine....

The 8" long barrel imo does effect accuracy.

Lastly, I don't take mine down, despite this ability being the main reason I bought it! If you don't either, discard the small plastic block in the front cylinder to gain a few more shots - it's designed to minimize loss of air when dismantling, so is not needed. Happy shooting

Hope this and email sent helps.

8'' barrel................. the one in the photo is way more than 8'' and the one in my rfd is around 450mm - 500mm (18'' - 20'') or have you got some special.

Phil