Country ways in Scotland

Commissioned by the LACS or not I would think an accurate reflection on the general public's opinion of any kind of shooting or hunting activity in the UK. I believe the "anti" view is far higher if anything. An example of how easily the feeble minded are taught what to think. Feeble minded is probably a bit harsh, totally disinterested would be a better description. I would love to carry out such a poll in the dead animal isles of a typical supermarket in the UK. Shelves stacked with body parts of dead pigs, chicken and cattle, next to the fresh eggs. I would then like to film all these animal lovers putting the cheap intensively farmed dead animals and eggs in their shopping trolleys ignoring the more expensive but more sympathetically produced dead animals and eggs. 

• Like 4
16 hours ago, brambles said:

Are fcuked, christ knows what the country has come to, a total shambles

Screenshot_20231111_162834_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lacs did the survey and asked 1.940 people. More than likely in the middle of the city. Asking people who it doesn’t concern. If they done it in rural towns and villages I’m sure the number would be far less. 

• Like 1