whats the best gun in my list for hunting

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

air arms s410 carbine :D

thanks for the help guys you have strenghened my ideas of getting air arms ....

so most of you think classic long barrel

few say carbine

1 said tdr

so its down to carbine or classic

can any body say they have fired both ????

can any 1 tell me there experience with the two rifles??

is there any probs with them ????some other makes suffer from seals ect

air arms s410 carbine :D

thanks for the help guys you have strenghened my ideas of getting air arms ....

so most of you think classic long barrel

few say carbine

1 said tdr

so its down to carbine or classic

can any body say they have fired both ????

can any 1 tell me there experience with the two rifles??

is there any probs with them ????some other makes suffer from seals ect

Balance is different but you soon get used to either. You are really on your own now, you have to decide what suits you best

80 or 100 shots per charge

Accuracy wise there is very little to chose between either.

Do you use it every day or a couple of times a year? Be honest with yourself!

Target and hunting..the classic!

Target... definately the classic in .177

Hunting only ..either .22

If you may want to FAC it in the future then the classic

It goes on..you have to ask yourself the questions..

I have a Falcon, one of my mates has a Theoben, another a Daystate, we all made our decisions and we are happy!

The good thing about a site like this is that after you have decided which gun, you will be back asking, what calibre, what scope, what mod, what pellets, what bipod, what sling, what slip, what bottle, etc.........Anybody got any land I can shoot on!? :thumbs:

ATB

Deker

PS

AA and Falcon have their own history and heritage but both are now owned by an engineering firm known as NSR and all are based together in Hailsham, Sussex! (and AA branded pellets are f*****g good!)

well im just a hunter .cant sit there just hitting targets.

but i may want to go f.a.c in future

got my land got a mate owns a farm loads of land ..

so you say classic not carbine ??im going to get a kit from a shop for now then just improve as i go .

once i had a bsa lighting put a vermint tactical on it was that big i could only just break barrel load it ,it was a great combo made that my self blimey it was like the rabbits were in arms lengh hit every thing i aimed at . :) well almost

i have a 410 k in 22 does the job can highly recommend it and 80 shots a fill you aint going to need a 100 shot fill anywhere that i can think of also dont forget the weight with the kit on it ie scope lamp etc 410k is a very light gun deadly accurate.

so £££££££££££££ for rapids + ive heard problems with them now there using differrent barrels not so good + sum leaks

so think my mind still made up air arms

mind you i like dekers falcon looks like a death tool, does that but again prob out my price range im selling every thing i own nearly ,

my webley mk3 , psp 9 games speaker dock ect ,fiat car covers ,samsung sgh i300 phone its got 3gig runs windows media it is a great phone ,

just to help soften the blow when i tell the wife how much ,she said i can have one but dont no how much :clapper::clapper::clapper:

so £££££££££££££ for rapids + ive heard problems with them now there using differrent barrels not so good + sum leaks

so think my mind still made up air arms

mind you i like dekers falcon looks like a death tool, does that but again prob out my price range im selling every thing i own nearly ,

my webley mk3 , psp 9 games speaker dock ect ,fiat car covers ,samsung sgh i300 phone its got 3gig runs windows media it is a great phone ,

just to help soften the blow when i tell the wife how much ,she said i can have one but dont no how much :clapper::clapper::clapper:

DEATH TOOL :clapper::notworthy: ..it runs at 26ft lb so I guess it is,..... frankly, I am very surprised how accurate they are (even in 12ft lb) as the barrel is about as flexible as a Bass Guitar String!

I'm off this afternoon to use a bit more powerful Death Tool, around 2600ft lb.

ATB

Deker

PS..things just don't seem to be quite the same at Theoben these days since the partners went their seperate ways!

do you no any sites on falcons deker ???? i remember years ago all the mag hunters had them

want info on them ? are they any good ???? may be better than s410 ? think im hooked on air arms but allways liked falcon when i was a young boy ,you jogged my memory

do you no any sites on falcons deker ???? i remember years ago all the mag hunters had them

want info on them ? are they any good ???? may be better than s410 ? think im hooked on air arms but allways liked falcon when i was a young boy ,you jogged my memory

http://falconowners.myfastforum.org/

This is the Falcon users forum, they will tell you everything you need to know.

http://www.falcon-airguns.co.uk

Falcons own website

:thumbs:

Edited by Deker