Trail camera recommendations

• 4 weeks later...

On 30/09/2023 at 14:50, sparky the hunter said:

The estate i work on gets a subsidy for grey squirrel control but we have t use some trail cams to show some evidence. Has anyone got any experience's they could post.

I just googled trail camera and bought the first one to pop up. Cost about £35. Can't complain about it at all, it does the job. I'll stick some photos on later . 

Going to look at one that sends pics to your phone next

The Spypoint ones are very good and send pictures in real time rather than having to watch what's recorded on a memory card, Just be mindful you only get 200 free pictures a month, so placing it in front of a leaf that moves in the wind, is not a good idea Lol

Got a couple of these from Lidl a few yrs back...no complaints,and dont cost the earth if they go missing 👍

SHOP04004.ICAIBATHINDA.ORG

Maginon Wildlife and Surveillance Cameras WK 4 HD + WK 4 HD WiFi : Amazon.de: DIY & Tools

11 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Got a couple of these from Lidl a few yrs back...no complaints,and dont cost the earth if they go missing 👍

SHOP04004.ICAIBATHINDA.ORG

Maginon Wildlife and Surveillance Cameras WK 4 HD + WK 4 HD WiFi : Amazon.de: DIY & Tools

That's what I originally had and they served me well for years

• Like 1