Halagon or LED

1 minute ago, Penda said:

I just spot my target full beam on dog off 

Do you not think a less brighter light to keep em squatting while dog gets up on them I suppose it's on what the rabbits have seen and know what's coming.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't show up the rabbits as well...I do have one and have caught stuff with it...but the halogen is better

Years ago when I was a nipper I did abit of lamping with the older lads in the subarus they all favoured the blitz and this was before the dimmer said it would hold quarry In beam better 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Chaff said:

Do you not think a less brighter light to keep em squatting while dog gets up on them I suppose it's on what the rabbits have seen and know what's coming.

Years ago when I was a nipper I did abit of lamping with the older lads in the subarus they all favoured the blitz and this was before the dimmer said it would hold quarry In beam better 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Chaff said:

Thermal is a game changer dont you think penda, costs a few Bob but worth it, I'm not rushing out got 18months or so before I need that I'm hoping in which time the price might have come down.

Yeah best bit of kit I ever bought I used think it was cheating but it's most deffo the way to do it 

• Like 1
On 28/09/2023 at 09:04, Chaff said:

Clulite I have seen clubman model I see you can buy just the lamp and  run a smaller battery pack. Might be able to use lithium type battery with it , I'm not sure if they still do halagon ones though.

I guess I should contact Clulite themselves and ask.

Thanks for reply to the 👍

Clulite are good, but I wouldnt touch clubman theyre crap. You want the Blazerlite if they still do it. Same body as the clubman but metal reflector and different bulb.

• Thanks 1