Golf courses

Does anybody work their dogs on golf courses,  on the lamp not sure if a good idea or not.

I have had a few along the rough edges alright just walking at dusk,but the ones that run on the flat really are missiles and were more than a match for my dog.

I know the ground can be hard certainly during the summer but during winter my local one gets quite boggy across the fairways.

Anyone experienced in running dogs on this type of ground?

Cheers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a Bitza. Dam was, collie, whippet, bull, grey. Sire was 3/4 whippet, 1/4 beddy. 21 TTS. He will run all night and will have a go at everything. Very driven little dog. Just sired his first litt

My little one has always done well on the odd golf courses we been round. Rabbits do shift. Always been on the lamp tho. Bet they go like feck in the day. 

Can be abit of a rum do lamping golf courses 

Posted Images

I lamp golf courses time to time back in my younger days my favourite place was the golf course right next to Birmingham Airport many a bunny or vulpine have been taken via beam and long dog on that place used to have to pick your places and the bunnies were very quick indeed short sharp chases were had 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Runner96 said:

My little one has always done well on the odd golf courses we been round. Rabbits do shift. Always been on the lamp tho. Bet they go like feck in the day. 

F14DE246-A1F8-438E-AD63-1129B8DD43C2.png

C44D1C0C-922C-4F82-9779-BD8588B41D8F.png

Lovely looking dog you have there care to share the breeding and height tts.

How many runs till he tired.

Just asking as looking for something similar 

Cheers