Pups 22tts

Being truthful I have to say that I can't guarantee any of this. Apparently the Dam has been bred down from Saluki x Greyhound type down into a more Whippety type with supposedly terrier in there at some point. Sire again supposedly has bull a few generations ago with collie x Greyhound and beddy x whippet. The truth for me is they're both smooth coated, slim nosed and under 22". Dam is good during the day still maturing with the fun of working at night and Sire is always complimented on temperament and ability, he's a smashing dog quick and obedient. Does everything from ratting and rabbiting to rounding up my chickens and livestock all the way to going full Jeffrey Dahmer on anything else that's in his crosshairs. Got one bitch left and one bitch has interest. They're aren't lurchers as I remember as a kid but for the quarry of these days I'd back them all day.

Thanks Chaff 👍 bred them for me but didn't realise I'd have trouble selling where I live now. Still feel guilty asking 400 but went to the vets for their chips etc. Without checking how much. So like the stupid mug I am these days I got slapped with a 500 quid bill for a vet to cuddle me pups and stick them.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, S.Maclean said:

Being truthful I have to say that I can't guarantee any of this. Apparently the Dam has been bred down from Saluki x Greyhound type down into a more Whippety type with supposedly terrier in there at some point. Sire again supposedly has bull a few generations ago with collie x Greyhound and beddy x whippet. The truth for me is they're both smooth coated, slim nosed and under 22". Dam is good during the day still maturing with the fun of working at night and Sire is always complimented on temperament and ability, he's a smashing dog quick and obedient. Does everything from ratting and rabbiting to rounding up my chickens and livestock all the way to going full Jeffrey Dahmer on anything else that's in his crosshairs. Got one bitch left and one bitch has interest. They're aren't lurchers as I remember as a kid but for the quarry of these days I'd back them all day.

Thanks Chaff 👍 bred them for me but didn't realise I'd have trouble selling where I live now. Still feel guilty asking 400 but went to the vets for their chips etc. Without checking how much. So like the stupid mug I am these days I got slapped with a 500 quid bill for a vet to cuddle me pups and stick them.

yeah vets tend to rinse you both at the start and end it seems.

Still not badly priced mate, compared to some merl collie x beddy whippet litters selling pups with blue eyes for 650, and im not sure that thats a good working mix tbh

atb

Yeah I've fallen into the trap of going a bit soft and second guessing myself, but can't afford to be like that. I think it's reasonable money by today's standards although I've never paid more than £120 for dog. First mutt cost me a fiver. I have to admit I have crosses I have more confidence in others but I had a litter for myself and both parents do more than I want so chances are the pups will be somewhere near for me at least. Went as a guest on a shoot once and an auld fella had a bull x greyhound flushing and retrieving with manners like a lord while people were giving their labs n spaniels slaps for arguing over who's pheasant it was. Pointless story but convinced me there was more possible than you first think, just like how my dog will murder a pigeon but bring my chickens back from across fields without a scratch on them.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, S.Maclean said:

Yeah I've fallen into the trap of going a bit soft and second guessing myself, but can't afford to be like that. I think it's reasonable money by today's standards although I've never paid more than £120 for dog. First mutt cost me a fiver. I have to admit I have crosses I have more confidence in others but I had a litter for myself and both parents do more than I want so chances are the pups will be somewhere near for me at least. Went as a guest on a shoot once and an auld fella had a bull x greyhound flushing and retrieving with manners like a lord while people were giving their labs n spaniels slaps for arguing over who's pheasant it was. Pointless story but convinced me there was more possible than you first think, just like how my dog will murder a pigeon but bring my chickens back from across fields without a scratch on them.

Good luck with them, mate.

At least you sound a lot more honest than most.  👍

• Like 2
16 hours ago, S.Maclean said:

Edited by shaaark