Just a little write up guys, so I seen a HW80 for sale on gunstar last night for £85 with a scope I couldn’t believe my eyes…. So anyways got talking to the chap long story short I have purchased it, comes tomorrow with parcelforce 24, £15 delivery. This was a little description of the rifle.( New spring,piston seal, breech seal,cocking shoe, scope,stock has had a repair, powerful rifle,reduced price too clear.) So all in all delivered cost me £100 I think that’s a top bargain what’s your thoughts? Anyways I can’t wait to see my new toy tomorrow👍 

IMG_5896.png

71d22122-d909-4505-996e-ffafb9f2d92a.jpeg

Edited by Whispering Whiskey 66
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

That's some bargain that is i think the hw80 out of the box is over 400 notes. I have one myself though have not shot it for years even though they are a workhorse of a gun i still prefer the BSA Mercury and airsporter tbh.

I’m sure I seen one recently in Sportsman for over £500!! 

• Like 2

It did come and I was made up with the thing, just going to restore the stock with tru oil and may put another spring and change the scope other then that it seems a nice gun. But for £85 that I thought was to good to be true actually turned up.. 

CFE7399B-0501-4BE2-8FF3-86E37F1D1DC5.jpeg

Edited by Whispering Whiskey 66
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Conyers in blandford had 2 while back they was £200 odd each was only 1 left couple of weeks ago when I was last passing by.

Might take a look a bit later before going over to piddlehinton shooting 

• Like 1