The W.H.O and UN

That's bollocks , and unfortunately undermines the truth which is still that young kids don't need to have relationship education but learn maths and English. The mail and telegraph ran with it , and I've had my kids come back asking questions. It does make you sick I'm paying tax and paying for maths tutor. Last thing kids needs is learning about identifying as whatever. WHO has already proven they're bent letting the Chinese run with the pangolin nonsense. I can only surmise they're trying to destabilise the west and create a right wing reaction to all this nonsense. 

• Like 1

I seen a mp in englands parliament couple of weeks ago fuming at the "homework" a ten year old girl was sent home with,that stated she had to ask her father about his erections an ejaculation,absolutey disguting paedo c**ts.

I also seen that dogman,on the 28th of june when the kids were leaving for the summer,that c**t harris signed of on it to be brought in here for this september.

The un an wef are not to be trusted,apparently hidden amongst all these "immigrants" are soldiers trained by a certain regiment from scotland,an they will be deployed in the next "pandemic" which is around the corner

• Like 2
4 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Had already read about it but picked up this leaflet in the local shop this morning. 

Anyone advocating this needs a bullet in the head. 

IMG_20230807_165423.jpg

I don't think muslims or Orthodox jews will allow this kind of child abuse . 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, paul sr said:

I don't think muslims or Orthodox jews will allow this kind of child abuse . 

My kids won't be in the classroom if these things are going to be discussed, the person that's printing and handing out the leaflets in this area is a teacher in my kids school. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

My kids won't be in the classroom if these things are going to be discussed, the person that's printing and handing out the leaflets in this area is a teacher in my kids school. 

Im going to my childs primary school before it opens again to ask to see if this porographic material will be taught there if it is she aint going.

In other news i seen on bbc newsline there now theres a new variant of covid called eris.

Biggest load of f***ing bollocks

• Like 2