new toy tx200 .22 plus walnut stock

just bought this today and set it up in the back garden at about 15m.this air rifle is so much better than my hw,s it is unreal.why do hw not just spend a little more to produce something that can compete.only put maybe 20 shots though it as to not upset the neighbours too much but i am very impressed.looking like maybe my 3 other hw,s will be left in the cabinet and maybe even sold.only niggle is that bear trap add on but you soon get used to it.only downside is 5 tins of aa pellets just cost me £90 from the nearest shop that had them in stock.

tx200 141.JPG

tx200 142.JPG

Edited by .357shooter
pictures
  • Like 5

did have 2 prosports myself.sold one like an idot then bought another as it was so good.yep like an even bigger idiot sold that one too.would say i prefer the under lever design of the tx over the prosport but thats it.prosport looks better no doubt but could not bring myself to spend the extra on one these days.

• Like 1

I had the HC and as a couple of our members on here may recall how badly I shot with it, that is until another of our members tuned the gun and fitted a Tinbum kit after which it was bloody amazing, absolutely pellet pn pellet which pleased me no end but sadly I found it just to heavy to carry around so sold it. What a mistake to make, I wish I had kept it.

Phil

will not get it tuned just yet as it is allready good and i really like shooting it.will put probably 5k pellets through it first.then it is a case i finding a tuner that does a good job that does not charge too much and is local.i think it will go to lyn lewington as i suspect he is the best and not too far from me.

• 2 weeks later...