After buying a few tubes of this epoxy,I "set"about fixing the handle to the stick,mixed the solution and applied it to the bolt,and inserted it into the drilled holes in both stick and handle ,attached the above to each other,...and wallah.....the glue hasn't set in 20 minutes ,...friggin sickened ,....anyone any idea as to why this may have  (not) happened ...?

• 4 months later...
22 hours ago, skinner said:

its the best clue you can get i use it all the time you got to leave it for 24 hours to set hard 

The gorrila glue sets in 5 minutes,so that reduces chances of it moving ,which I find excellent,but it's 5 times dearer than the above glue,but you get what you pay for I suppose 

One is a quickset and one is a slow set. Personally I always leave glues 24hrs anyway. The Araldite 2 part (slow) glue is really good stuff and lasts. Quick and slow are both useful. I wouldnt penny pinch on anything that needs durability. You could earn a fiver while you are wasting time thinking about the cost.

• Like 1