Counting down the days

4 hours ago, Stubblebubble said:

Im sure he will be fine… might even like the idea of abit of company. Its a lonely place at the top when you keep elite animals in the kennels yano!

I see you have the same modest temperament ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Until the season starts. Cleared 11 months now and training going well. Retrieve turned into bit of a game for her but she knows the drill so hopefully once working I can get her on track.  She’s a

She is not and out and out killer which makes life easier. She marked leveret last night in long grass. I had time to pop her on a lead. She would have grabbed it if it ran but just marked it while it

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Hahaha…. Nah to be fair ive only got the pup to fetch on. Could be a bag of shite yet. Was out of the game a few year was sick of the way things were going. (Even worse now) it was starting to get under my skin again tho so had to get something in. Once its in your blood it never leaves does it! 

8 minutes ago, Stubblebubble said:

Hahaha…. Nah to be fair ive only got the pup to fetch on. Could be a bag of shite yet. Was out of the game a few year was sick of the way things were going. (Even worse now) it was starting to get under my skin again tho so had to get something in. Once its in your blood it never leaves does it! 

All the best wi the pup mate what's the breeding on it 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

All the best wi the pup mate what's the breeding on it 

The bitch it came off is a very good bitch. The bitch was out of ninja x solo. Solo was direct buddy x tiny. (Tiny is dicksons max x john bradfords roxy) and ninja was scouser x a bitch out of tom petchs dan. The sire also a very good dog but not as clued up on the lines of that. ( sunny x savanah) i believe. 

1 hour ago, Stubblebubble said:

The bitch it came off is a very good bitch. The bitch was out of ninja x solo. Solo was direct buddy x tiny. (Tiny is dicksons max x john bradfords roxy) and ninja was scouser x a bitch out of tom petchs dan. The sire also a very good dog but not as clued up on the lines of that. ( sunny x savanah) i believe. 

Where did the bull x come in

• Haha 1