• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was nice done 5 squares ,got me through eurovision!

Do what want with your own carcass mate but I’ve never touched owt .Like I said it’s for weak folk who don’t have any self esteem or backbone and need a release from reality .

Few things making perfect sense now .

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, mackem said:

What were the effects?

121AD4E3-2FF1-4925-AD16-92975ECAEB8B.jpeg

9CDB1E04-401C-4E84-9AC7-677130A0CF2B.jpeg

Where's that for sale..... surely it can't be that good that they can justify that price? You tried the experience stuff?

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Was nice done 5 squares ,got me through eurovision!

Used to enjoy a good Acid trip myself in the 90's...used to meet up Saturday mornings drop a tab each,then catch the train to Cardiff and walk around laughing like f**k at all the different heads???

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Where's that for sale..... surely it can't be that good that they can justify that price? You tried the experience stuff?

Never tried Shrooms or anything,had truffles often,there’s a place I went a few weeks ago where they shaved some truffle onto the steak.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Never tried Shrooms or anything,had truffles often,there’s a place I went a few weeks ago where they shaved some truffle onto the steak.

Yeah I meant the truffles....was it worth having on the steak?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

you been Micro-dosing yourself Tim?

Never done any drugs Sean .Never needed to mate but there’s a defo link here with another thread that no amount of tantrums will say otherwise .

Drugs are for those with no self esteem or self loathing .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah I meant the truffles....was it worth having on the steak?

It was actually, I have had it on steak and fries also, if your ever in Harrods go down to the food hall, have a look at some very nice ones. 

• Like 1
On 14/05/2023 at 17:26, foxdropper said:

Never done any drugs Sean .Never needed to mate but there’s a defo link here with another thread that no amount of tantrums will say otherwise .

Drugs are for those with no self esteem or self loathing .

As a fac,sgc holder your obviously not going to go on a public forum and boast of your coke habit , ? 

5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

As a fac,sgc holder your obviously not going to go on a public forum and boast of your coke habit , ? 

Do what want with your own carcass mate but I’ve never touched owt .Like I said it’s for weak folk who don’t have any self esteem or backbone and need a release from reality .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Been done since the dawn of time ,braver to try it ,than not ,but each to their own 

Nothing brave about it mate .Stupid ,selfish and shows a flaw in a persons character .

• Like 1