Like gold dust this stuff nobody in the UK has it lucky for me I know the direct owner of the product. Essex birds , essyyem , garden feather,  bird solution products , nobody has it in the UK. This is due to us leaving the E.U bad old move that for us here in Britain 

20230511_094957.jpg

10 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Like gold dust this stuff nobody in the UK has it lucky for me I know the direct owner of the product. Essex birds , essyyem , garden feather,  bird solution products , nobody has it in the UK. This is due to us leaving the E.U bad old move that for us here in Britain 

20230511_094957.jpg

I got some at a sale in April heard it was good stuff but also heard some people don’t like it for some reason 

12 hours ago, Abullx said:

I got some at a sale in April heard it was good stuff but also heard some people don’t like it for some reason 

It's brilliant stuff pal helps to prevent black spot in chicks. And alot safer than soak seed. Because it's okay soak seed but some times some birds get sour crop which can kill the birds if you don't know how to wash through the soak seed correctly. Its got plenty of good benefits the perle morbide mate been using it for many years now. 

22 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

20230511_094957.jpg

For sale at Amazon and fabfinches as well as essexbirdcentre

I used to use that you can get Perle Morbide from loads of places that bird from Essex Bird Centre lives round the corner from me she makes out everything is exclusive to her all them wire cages etc.....ive probably still got some here if you need it.

4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's brilliant stuff pal helps to prevent black spot in chicks. And alot safer than soak seed. Because it's okay soak seed but some times some birds get sour crop which can kill the birds if you don't know how to wash through the soak seed correctly. Its got plenty of good benefits the perle morbide mate been using it for many years now. 

Ok fair enough, I’ll use it when I get some youngens, thanks 

21 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

For sale at Amazon and fabfinches as well as essexbirdcentre

Sold out pal haven't had it in for months essex birds has rights over all over companies in the UK an md Jackie can't get hold of any. Easyyem another company , garden an feather up north east them too nobody has got it in the UK. When speaking to the main supplier over the continent. They told me won't be till back end of June July before they get any more over here. 

17 hours ago, Abullx said:

Ok fair enough, I’ll use it when I get some youngens, thanks 

Don't get the white stuff it's not that good it just turns into mushy lumps no good. The green stuff stays in little balls an the eggfood sticks to them. My birds love it for the young. All 10 pairs of timbrado canaries young are on the sticks there's about 40 chicks at moment from first round. Will be holding a few pairs back now. Just incase I need them for feeders. A would say about 6 pairs were last years young so wanted them to have the first round with canary eggs , incase they turned out rubbish at sitting an rearing young . But to be fair not one pair let me down which im happy with. Got some lovely colour many variegated birds some are like a caramel Colour stunning birds. 

20 hours ago, Gilbey said:

Seen folk using Supablend Pearls, chicks seem fine??‍♂️

Shite run out crap used it many years okay mate. A used the supablend eggfood that's a great product but that perle morbide of there's is no good even birds that have been on Italy's ornitalia will just leave that product lol. It's lighter in colour and the pellets are alot smaller and it turns into mush rubbish don't waste your money. 

20 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I used to use that you can get Perle Morbide from loads of places that bird from Essex Bird Centre lives round the corner from me she makes out everything is exclusive to her all them wire cages etc.....ive probably still got some here if you need it.

Every thing is exclusive to her ( Jackie ) Chap who worked at bavister ( Luke ) big breeder in redpolls very knowledgeable too. He's gone to work for her due to bavister closing after that Bereavement in the family. A don't know if it was the husband or wife that past away. But after that they didn't want to carry on no More with the shop an sold up. Which Was ashame because delivery was on Time plus some goods were alot cheaper too. A loved the goldfinch number 1 an 2 seed from there for sib goldfinches frozen buffalo worms abit cheaper too. Doesn't matter what it is you get at essex birds. Could be something at around a fiver you still pay eight and a half quid delivery from them. Could be some nest material that weighs next to nothing you still pay that amount. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
On 13/05/2023 at 06:30, Bangersanmash said:

Don't get the white stuff it's not that good it just turns into mushy lumps no good. The green stuff stays in little balls an the eggfood sticks to them. My birds love it for the young. All 10 pairs of timbrado canaries young are on the sticks there's about 40 chicks at moment from first round. Will be holding a few pairs back now. Just incase I need them for feeders. A would say about 6 pairs were last years young so wanted them to have the first round with canary eggs , incase they turned out rubbish at sitting an rearing young . But to be fair not one pair let me down which im happy with. Got some lovely colour many variegated birds some are like a caramel Colour stunning birds. 

Ok thanks I’ll still get the green stuff when this green stuff runs out and sounds like your doing well 

• 2 weeks later...