Micro ferrets

I will have micro litter and micro cross litter this season looks like both are pregnant due next couple of weeks 

good workers had a great season with them 

if you can get to Devon your welcome to 1 from each litter , once we have picked what we are keeping 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some of these micros are ridiculously small , size of weasel weigh 150g really strange to see , not much good for working at that size.

ones I keep are all working well.

there larger end of the micro and weigh between 450-650grams size wise they are between a stoat size and a small standard Jill size ferret.

the micro x standards are not much different than pure micro in weight but look longer and thinner imo , the best working female I have is a micro x standard she weighs about 580g

Best male I have is s pure micro .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea I'm interested in a micro sable masked female and located in the United states. Does anyone ship or know of any breeders of true micros.I just recently started to research getting a ferret that wasn't spayed or neutered and seem to have no luck finding a ferret still intact and able to breed. Seems as though all the ferrets in the United states are Marshalls ferrets and they are spayed and neutered before they arrive... Then it's like the only ferret people that do breed here in the United states are breeding the longer haired and bigger bodied angora ferrets. I'm looking for a faster moving working ferret.. our cottontail rabbits here in Michigan are half the size of a European rabbit so a micro ferrets smaller size would be perfect match for a cottontail rabbit. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated 

• 3 weeks later...