Sea sickness tablets

If that was my mate, I'd take him for a full English and a big mug of tea before we get on the boat then, I'd hand him an opened can of Guinness as soon as we get there and, I'd keep bobbing and swaying at my knees to make it look worse while we're on the boat.

Then I'd take pictures of him being sick while we're out :yes:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

If that was my mate, I'd take him for a full English and a big mug of tea before we get on the boat then, I'd hand him an opened can of Guinness as soon as we get there and, I'd keep bobbing and swaying at my knees to make it look worse while we're on the boat.

That's exactly what any decent mate would do ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

??? that's  what my oldman and his mates used to do to me and my mates... invite us down his pub on a Friday night,take us on the piss...wake you up 4am Sunday morning with a full English under your nose,drive you to the boat,crack open the cans on the jetty loading up...then when we dropped anchor....him and the skipper would serve up curry and rice or a chilli he  made night before..him and the old boys would laugh like f**k at my mates chumming off the back of the boat for 12 hrs??? tell them,you can come again ? ...I'm ok all day until we used to get back to the barrage,and there's 4/6 boats tied off ticking over waiting for the lock to open...the diesel fumes would get me every time? mouth full of sick right at the end of the day?

• Haha 1

In all seriousness before I lived on a boat full time I did have boats for the last 14 years as a weekend retreat, the misses always complained about motion sickness lasting for a day or two after we returned to shore and I ended up buying her a set of those bracelets, don’t know what’s in them if anything or if it’s a placebo but it did stop the moaning to the point she can now live afloat full time ?

• Like 1