Nice morning mooch

Morning guys I'm trying to put a little clip up of young lakey bitch but having trouble uploading can anyone help me out.. I've put a clip on YouTube then been told to upload it that way. But still can't do it. I'm shite with this kind of stuff technology lol. A don't do all this social media crap Facebook , snapchat , instagram. Took me months to upload clips on YouTube ? 

7 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Do you check dogs for thorns  after that bushing mate .Very important tbh .

I've checked them over If dogs are rolling about at home. This little bitch goes mad mate funny when you see them rolling all over. Can take some stick off quarry but when it comes to a thorn that's it lol

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

I've checked them over If dogs are rolling about at home. This little bitch goes mad mate funny when you see them rolling all over. Can take some stick off quarry but when it comes to a thorn that's it lol

Stinging nettles make them scratch the floor  like hell .Thorns can be a problem if they get under the skin. Rub the fur the wrong way and you’ll find them before they do harm .

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Stinging nettles make them scratch the floor  like hell .Thorns can be a problem if they get under the skin. Rub the fur the wrong way and you’ll find them before they do harm .

My terriers always rubbing along the floor after being around stingers or gorse 

10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

None out of lakey but Stafford had a few in her from this morning mooch before work 

20230323_165112.jpg

Edited by Bangersanmash