Northumbrian Heritage

broke my collarbone on a Tri z350? in 92...my little brother bought a minter a few yrs ago..watched him go up the street once on it,reminded me how naughty they are?

got a Honda TRX 700 all race tuned for sale,all plated up for the road,new graphics kit,new skid plates,clutch,4 new tyres,new pads on every corner,loads of extras,had it done to do the Weston beach race but didn't bother in the end..f***ing thing will pull your arms off.. looking for 6k?DSC_0962.JPG.20eba1c79a92be4b8c9d47ff0b2b9820.JPGDSC_0963.JPG.7ec8f7df708e1baeb3366e55b023f256.JPG

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

broke my collarbone on a Tri z350? in 92...my little brother bought a minter a few yrs ago..watched him go up the street once on it,reminded me how naughty they are?

got a Honda TRX 700 all race tuned for sale,all plated up for the road,new graphics kit,new skid plates,clutch,4 new tyres,new pads on every corner,loads of extras,had it done to do the Weston beach race but didn't bother in the end..f***ing thing will pull your arms off.. looking for 6k?DSC_0962.JPG.20eba1c79a92be4b8c9d47ff0b2b9820.JPGDSC_0963.JPG.7ec8f7df708e1baeb3366e55b023f256.JPG

You can keep it. Although the mrs would be happy with the life insurance pay out ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Would of been scrap after the weston race mate .Ive fecked two bikes doing that and never completed the course .Honda 250 and a can am 550 quad .Had the can am rebuilt but it ceased a week later through a bad rebore i was told.

My cousin has done Weston on the same can-am 6 years in a row no problem. But then he is can-am dealer so he would say that ?

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Would of been scrap after the weston race mate .Ive fecked two bikes doing that and never completed the course .Honda 250 and a can am 550 quad .Had the can am rebuilt but it ceased a week later through a bad rebore i was told.

Fairplay  Tim?one of the reasons I didn't enter it,they don't make them anymore,and they are quite rare...not to bothered if it don't go,will put it away with my other little nest eggs.

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Fairplay  Tim?one of the reasons I didn't enter it,they don't make them anymore,and they are quite rare...not to bothered if it don't go,will put it away with my other little nest eggs.

Way things are going Sean ,it will only make money .Should of seen the state of the brand new chain on the Honda crosser after the sand race .They recommend to degrease them but I never ,forgot, and the chain was 2 inches longer afterwards where it had worn the bushes paper thin .Very hard on man and machine that event .I was used to motocross but that was another level .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

I might have known you'd know something about sea coal

Owt for nowt back then mate,no pocket money,sea coal,paper round,salmon,even going over potato fields once they have been harvested,my kids laugh when I tell them,I am just glad sending skinny boys up soot filled chimneys had been outlawed by then.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, mackem said:

Owt for nowt back then mate,no pocket money,sea coal,paper round,salmon,even going over potato fields once they have been harvested,my kids laugh when I tell them,I am just glad sending skinny boys up soot filled chimneys had been outlawed by then.

I used to go before the potatoes was harvested. Only the best ?

• Like 2