Thermal monocular

8 hours ago, David.evans said:

Where in the uk are you mate 

Rotherham. South Yorkshire. Thanks for the replies chaps still undecided I did not want to fork out a lot of money for an item of equipment that I might not use that often. It will mostly be used for spotting squirrels when the trees are in leaf. 

On 28/02/2023 at 07:22, tatsblisters said:

Rotherham. South Yorkshire. Thanks for the replies chaps still undecided I did not want to fork out a lot of money for an item of equipment that I might not use that often. It will mostly be used for spotting squirrels when the trees are in leaf. 

I bought one for mooching and same thing as you. It's been handy for the cattys and in general I have enjoyed just genuinely watching wildlife through it. They are a complete game changer. Would of been handy back in the day for keeping your eye out for two legged vermin trying to catch you .

20221002_095708.jpg

Edited by Leo Sayer
23 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

I bought one for mooching and same thing as you. It's been handy for the cattys and in general I have enjoyed just genuinely watching wildlife through it. They are a complete game changer. Would of been handy back in the day for keeping your eye out for two legged vermin trying to catch you .

20221002_095708.jpg

What model is yours mate I am undecided I was looking at something about the grand mark. 

24 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

What model is yours mate I am undecided I was looking at something about the grand mark. 

Mines the pulsar axion 2 xq35,  was about a grand and half. Seems a good bit of kit, I've been spotting magies roosting in trees from a good distance. Seen roe in cover with it, bunnies hopping about in front of me, at night these tho. But I did see a hare squatting in the daytime at a fair old distance. And pics up squirrels easy in daytime. Am happy with it. I wish I'd of ad one years ago to be honest 

• Like 1