Nice morning mooch

15 hours ago, j j m said:

very nice bud

She's turning into a nice little bitch very clever too. Had an hour stripping her out yesterday afternoon. First time she didn't do too bad wasn't happy under her undercarriage lol nearly had me a few times. Hard work stripping but better than shaving the dogs out never the same once shaven. Be good for birds too the loose hair I've collected. That bottom pic is her coat before hand. 

20230123_100617.jpg

20230123_100235.jpg

20230115_110015.jpg

• Like 1
21 hours ago, sambo123 said:

Should have let her run the pipe mate might have met old charlie and bolted him out the other 

She went through sambo think something been there but with this rain we've been havin it's not holding owt up there at moment. Promising though for future in summer. 

On 24/01/2023 at 17:50, Bangersanmash said:

She went through sambo think something been there but with this rain we've been havin it's not holding owt up there at moment. Promising though for future in summer. 

I've had the same happen here mate young patt bitch 7 month ran an old drain and bolted a charlie from it the other month she was down before I even saw the drain was baying for about 20 seconds and bolted one out the other end I left it a few week and went back and it was flooded.

• 2 weeks later...