5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I honestly wouldn't bother mate and if i wanted an heavier frame i would treat myself to the Evo goblet or Evo hedge row hunter from cattyshack.

I'm inviting in the AXIOM X by simpleshot looks a smart bit of kit from video clips I've seen. Not cheap but can change the movement of the catty to suit you. 

6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I'm inviting in the AXIOM X by simpleshot looks a smart bit of kit from video clips I've seen. Not cheap but can change the movement of the catty to suit you. 

Been looking at it myself mate and it does look a good catapult but with having more than enough in my collection i have called time on buying any more. lol

• Like 1
19 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Been looking at it myself mate and it does look a good catapult but with having more than enough in my collection i have called time on buying any more. lol

I've just started lol only got three at the moment and our young has the one. But since he's just bought a new game for ps5 sumat modern warfare 2 he's not been out with me over Xmas. Sad really kids if it's not that it's this drink prime ? ? simpletons running round supermarkets for the rubbish  lol. Brought a clip up of Aldi. Was talking to the misses about it. Saying can you imagine stood there with your shopping in a supermarket an there's 30 kids buying that prime surely they'd have a diffrent area to pay for that crap. You can't expect customers who are doing there weekly shop to stand there for an hour to deal with them. 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've just started lol only got three at the moment and our young has the one. But since he's just bought a new game for ps5 sumat modern warfare 2 he's not been out with me over Xmas. Sad really kids if it's not that it's this drink prime ? ? simpletons running round supermarkets for the rubbish  lol. Brought a clip up of Aldi. Was talking to the misses about it. Saying can you imagine stood there with your shopping in a supermarket an there's 30 kids buying that prime surely they'd have a diffrent area to pay for that crap. You can't expect customers who are doing there weekly shop to stand there for an hour to deal with them. 

The world's gone mad mate and its getting madder by the year. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...