Guess I need a cow boy hat

Reckon I need a cowboy had now , got this little girl for a while to mess around and load for. Was my grand dad's then my dad's now my little brothers but if gonna be mind for a while till I can get it worked up and loaded for 

FB_IMG_1667847305137.jpg.34841790b514bd87178b3092734e1dc7.jpg

Fond memories I have of this thing though is walking back from a day of walking around trying to jump a deer and I asked dad how you unload it ,well he tired ato show me and next thing you know their a 30 cal bullet hole in the dirt dead center between my feet ??

Anyhow think cast bullets low pressure 50yd deer gun load is what's going to be in the works 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Nice gun but can’t believe you drive a Nissan ??

Would prefer to have a Nisan or Toyoda truck but man I love me a rice rocket ? 

With as much as I have it in the woods though I'm waiting for it to grow 4x4 and a set of mud tires ??IMG_20221107_134649366_HDR.jpg.06e43e388bf6ec6fc7c20a75fe49f5bf.jpg

• Like 1
On 11/11/2022 at 15:26, .357shooter said:

nice,i do like shooting my henry in .357magnum.not allowed to shoot anything bigger than a fox with it over here though.would take much bigger game but not classed as powerfull enough to do the job.

The biggest a .357mag are allowed for in Sweden are Roedeer and beaver, the same for 30-30.