Ye have little faith

Well, the miss fit Chunker Lunker has only gone and done it ??? many thanks to mr  blackneck for the advice ?…. Out for less than 10 mins this morning and his first one and was on the lamp …. Not the biggest or the fastest , but definitely the dumbest rabbit in the field ….. does this mean he’s officially a lurcher now ??? I’m proper chuffed … I even gave a whoop whoop war cry ?.  

D477334B-69BE-4892-AC8D-B15641B86C00.jpeg

B6F95858-E601-4670-ABDB-A94B89ACF8A0.jpeg

C8E6D1F6-A2D4-48C1-88C8-46AABA3D833A.jpeg

C5CE3826-79BE-46AC-8BCA-7F7CBCC5EC10.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

, nice little post, like drop of pit in a lurcher, I had 1/4 pit 3/4 Grey, black 26 in 70lb, fast not bad wind,  caught quick, but long hard night he blow,  not got wind!/pace like  big  old Buck, but diffent type x. How much bull in it?. 

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, bird said:

, nice little post, like drop of pit in a lurcher, I had 1/4 pit 3/4 Grey, black 26 in 70lb, fast not bad wind,  caught quick, but long hard night he blow,  not got wind!/pace like  big  old Buck, but diffent type x. How much bull in it?. 

Looking forward to seeing you’re next dog ray 

47 minutes ago, bird said:

Ty …he’s not the fastest and I only run him a hour or two . He’s roughly 5/8 bull x 3/8  grey whippet 13 months 25 tts 71 lb  never ran any lurcher before this one …. It’s an eye opener ?and enjoying it 

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Looking forward to seeing you’re next dog ray 

I think you be disappointed with me mate, as you jnow I am 70 now big old Buck 10, maybe he might go couple years he OK fit for his age. He out every day mooching, and take him out at night for quick 1/2just incase he might bump into the odd fox or munjack, but on average it quite 1/2 hour. I've thought long and hard think what I do when Buck gone. I don't work no more like used to, I always said to you, when he gone he be my last proper working lurcher, he been great hunting dog good mooching dog, and great in the lamp. What do I get a mature dog in say 3-4 year old male dog in, I don't want a pup no more at my age, just nice steady friendly dog to people and dogs like Buck been. I was thinking maybe collie xgrey x beddy x grey type, it only be a pet, just a dog to get me outside couple hours, and  bit of fresh air lol. There no hurry Buck OK on his own, he likes his own space in the kennel, so when that sad day comes it have live outside in Buck old kennel /run, need good coat, say somthing old Bryn size 25 in 60lb, that was size for a lurcher I always thought. So everything OK at moment. ?

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, bird said:

I think you be disappointed with me mate, as you jnow I am 70 now big old Buck 10, maybe he might go couple years he OK fit for his age. He out every day mooching, and take him out at night for quick 1/2just incase he might bump into the odd fox or munjack, but on average it quite 1/2 hour. I've thought long and hard think what I do when Buck gone. I don't work no more like used to, I always said to you, when he gone he be my last proper working lurcher, he been great hunting dog good mooching dog, and great in the lamp. What do I get a mature dog in say 3-4 year old male dog in, I don't want a pup no more at my age, just nice steady friendly dog to people and dogs like Buck been. I was thinking maybe collie xgrey x beddy x grey type, it only be a pet, just a dog to get me outside couple hours, and  bit of fresh air lol. There no hurry Buck OK on his own, he likes his own space in the kennel, so when that sad day comes it have live outside in Buck old kennel /run, need good coat, say somthing old Bryn size 25 in 60lb, that was size for a lurcher I always thought. So everything OK at moment. ?

Lab x grey?

13 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Lab x grey?

Yeh, that be not bad x, but getting one  be hard. But think you got me idea mate, something easy to live with, just healthy mid size lurcherx, no rush  as yet Buck OK had out for 1 hour today with that little shit little woody lol,  I OK at moment, ?

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, bird said:

Yeh, that be not bad x, but getting one  be hard. But think you got me idea mate, something easy to live with, just healthy mid size lurcherx, no rush  as yet Buck OK had out for 1 hour today with that little shit little woody lol,  I OK at moment, ?

Hope you have many years left ray ?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Franks dad said:

Well, the miss fit Chunker Lunker has only gone and done it ??? many thanks to mr  blackneck for the advice ?…. Out for less than 10 mins this morning and his first one and was on the lamp …. Not the biggest or the fastest , but definitely the dumbest rabbit in the field ….. does this mean he’s officially a lurcher now ??? I’m proper chuffed … I even gave a whoop whoop war cry ?.  

D477334B-69BE-4892-AC8D-B15641B86C00.jpeg

B6F95858-E601-4670-ABDB-A94B89ACF8A0.jpeg

C8E6D1F6-A2D4-48C1-88C8-46AABA3D833A.jpeg

C5CE3826-79BE-46AC-8BCA-7F7CBCC5EC10.jpeg

What a chunk 

• Sad 1