my ferrets

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

welll one of em  was given a couple of ferrets many years ago from a member of this forum, the times i had with em in and out of the fields, i cannot begin to explain, 

077.JPG

Is that two rabbits it that net 

4 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Sorry didn't read it right lol well done ? 

thats ok mate, i remember that day only to well, it was on a railway banking, the dog marked tuther side of this 7 foot fencing, ive always done my best to honour her marking, so over the fence i went, i didnt always use nets, i like to give the dogs a run, no sooner had i put the net down, bang two of the buggers bombed out, my lucky day eh 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

thats ok mate, i remember that day only to well, it was on a railway banking, the dog marked tuther side of this 7 foot fencing, ive always done my best to honour her marking, so over the fence i went, i didnt always use nets, i like to give the dogs a run, no sooner had i put the net down, bang two of the buggers bombed out, my lucky day eh 

Brilliant... just started ferreting again after  years of just doing terrier work... mate got a polecat last year... very easily handled and an absolute  working machine... I forgot how much good fun it is bolting to a young lurcher....?

• Like 2
On 08/08/2022 at 12:31, iworkwhippets said:

welll one of em  was given a couple of ferrets many years ago from a member of this forum, the times i had with em in and out of the fields, i cannot begin to explain, 

077.JPG

Im down to my last jill I got off you Keith, they have been cracking workers, season after season, putting good numbers in the bag, 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up Neil, made my day reading that matey, hope you and yours are well

atb keith 

All good this end Keith just knitting some purse nets ready for September, it can’t come quick enough now, roll on the frosty mornings and windy nights, hope your keeping well ?

• Like 1