FAO STIFFMEISTER

Away for a week with Mrs and kids, got.this and read it on the plane plus a couple of hours today....think you'd like it... pm me an address and I'll send it on when I get back.. 

Screenshot_20220720-163812_Gallery.jpg.6910c7f7955e156948c2db6d284700af.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Away for a week with Mrs and kids, got.this and read it on the plane plus a couple of hours today....think you'd like it... pm me an address and I'll send it on when I get back.. 

Kev ,does he say if Kate moss was any good ?? 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Kev ,does he say if Kate moss was any good ?? 

Not exactly, fair bit about her but nothing explicit... peaches Geldoff on the other hand sounded like a proper goer! Lol

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

You’d do better to hit him over the head with it ! 

Anyone read Nicky 6 heroin diary’s? 
I’ve got it on audible I never got far in for some reason I think like some I felt I needed to physically read the book rather than listen but I’m going to give it another shot tomorrow at the graft the person who recommended it never recommended a bad one yet 

Shantaram that’s another great he vouched for 48 hours or something long but absolutely fantastic reminded of it everytime Mackem comments on here am anyone who’s read or listen will get that 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

Anyone read Nicky 6 heroin diary’s? 
I’ve got it on audible I never got far in for some reason I think like some I felt I needed to physically read the book rather than listen but I’m going to give it another shot tomorrow at the graft the person who recommended it never recommended a bad one yet 

Shantaram that’s another great he vouched for 48 hours or something long but absolutely fantastic reminded of it everytime Mackem comments on here am anyone who’s read or listen will get that 

Yes mate, read it a few years back...what a place to be...as low as you can get... this Pete Doherty book is another to make you happy you never touched heroin, but he lived a pretty interesting life to be fair, perhaps without the hard drugs and the way of life that deals you, there would be no stories for them to write about...who knows 

These are both people with money ,a different road to self destruction, than one of us getting into it ,will check Doherty book out and the nikki sixx one ,but I'm guessing they weren't selling their grandads war medals ,parents savings ect ,and then anyone else they could fleece ,the privileged junkie,and the desperate junkie ,2 different stories I guess 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, waltjnr said:

These are both people with money ,a different road to self destruction, than one of us getting into it ,will check Doherty book out and the nikki sixx one ,but I'm guessing they weren't selling their grandads war medals ,parents savings ect ,and then anyone else they could fleece ,the privileged junkie,and the desperate junkie ,2 different stories I guess 

Nikki Sixx was a rich addict, he had it all mansion to hide in and money to get f****d...

Doherty was completely different, a proper skag head, skint all the time, no fixed abode, living in squats and bumming off Kate Moss for a bit...he would gig, to earn money to get drugs, then run a debt up and beg the label to clear it... he really hated the riches and fame thing, was probably happiest as a bum...clean now but you've got the feeling it's temporary...interesting and sad in many ways, he hates how it made his family feel but admits he loved how drugs made him feel....most of us would never understand...luckily

• Like 2
On 20/07/2022 at 14:41, NEWKID said:

Thank you very much mate appreciated 

just stick it in an envelope , marked , 

Sgt Jaguar paw 

c/o the defenders of the free world . 

leave it in a bag outside and my eagles will collect it for me . 

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Thank you very much mate appreciated 

just stick it in an envelope , marked , 

Sgt Jaguar paw 

c/o the defenders of the free world . 

leave it in a bag outside and my eagles will collect it for me . 

Its on route....??

• Like 1