iv gone and got one.....

hi, well after listening to alot of opinions i decided to take the hard route.....iv got a two year old bitch called ireene..number lu09..i cant find any infomation on her at all though :hmm: she's black...she has started to work the lamp but im sure theres goin to be alot of hard work to come...any ideas about the history of this dog???

cheers woz :wallbash:

hi, well after listening to alot of opinions i decided to take the hard route.....iv got a two year old bitch called ireene..number lu09..i cant find any infomation on her at all though :hmm: she's black...she has started to work the lamp but im sure theres goin to be alot of hard work to come...any ideas about the history of this dog???

Good luck with her Woz ,I can`t find any record of the bitch from the earmark you have given is that the full tattoo and in which ear is it, UK are only tattoo`d in one ear Irish dogs are done in both

nede full runing name and tattoo number ect where did you get her from

nede full runing name and tattoo number ect where did you get her from

You don`t need full name just her full tattoo will do you can trace a dog easily as long as it has been registered at some time, if it hasn`t been registered you will struggle to find much about her

Good luck with her Woz ,I can`t find any record of the bitch from the earmark you have given is that the full tattoo and in which ear is it, UK are only tattoo`d in one ear Irish dogs are done in both

she only has one tattoo in her right ear..and it reads as said..i havnt a clue on her racing name or even if she had one...she's a two year old bitch..very strong looking dog and she came from sheffield apparantly..they said she was to big to race??????? 27/28 tts...she isnt a fighter because she is penned up with another dog and she is fine..all a bit of a mystery really...not mega important about her history was just curious...if she dosnt make it as a lamper i'll have a litter of collie x lurchers and have her as a pet..hope she turns out ok... :hmm:

• 4 weeks later...

she only has one tattoo in her right ear..and it reads as said..i havnt a clue on her racing name or even if she had one...she's a two year old bitch..very strong looking dog and she came from sheffield apparantly..they said she was to big to race??????? 27/28 tts...she isnt a fighter because she is penned up with another dog and she is fine..all a bit of a mystery really...not mega important about her history was just curious...if she dosnt make it as a lamper i'll have a litter of collie x lurchers and have her as a pet..hope she turns out ok... :hmm:

ime from sheffield mate, theres a bloke on my street that i could ask for you

• 1 month later...

more than likly just didnt make the grade mate alot more dogs from our side of the water dont make the grade as they are bread from a lesser class of dog but just because she cant do it on a track doesnt mean she wont work well enough same goes for fighters as said some will only fight on the track like some lurchers will fight with another dog if slipped together there all diff but id go with she more than likly was someone breeding there ex track dogs and trying out the pups a 1 in 100 shot of getting something decent and most wont be likly to even qualify on a track . any piks of her im parsual to the black bitche's had a few good one's .

Hi is that true that dogs from uk only have it tattoo'd in 1 ear cos iv got a dog thats got both ears tattoo'd an i was told he was a hancock x

Guest smashygadge

Hi is that true that dogs from uk only have it tattoo'd in 1 ear cos iv got a dog thats got both ears tattoo'd an i was told he was a hancock x

english greys are tatooed in one ear yes.irish greys in both think inks diff colour 2. whats the hancock x leepy if its one of hancock lurcher it would be tatooed 2. but if its hancock x somthing else like mine it wouldnt be tatooed :thumbs:

Both of mine are irish dogs and they have green tattoos in both ears. I don't know what colour english dogs have actually but they only have tattoos in one ear.

If you have a hancock dog don't they have his initials?