Snaring and trapping dvd

5 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Any decent trapin ans snaring dvds about that are worth getting ?

All you need to know is on here ! just read the Penned notes by G Waters or buy the Video by Woodga there is also a Book by G Waters  which explains every thing you need to  know by simple pen and ink drawings , in fact they are so simple  even a chap that cannot spell  TRAPPING might be able to understand them ?

SAM_0281_zpsa4caa855.jpg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, micky said:

All you need to know is on here ! just read the Penned notes by G Waters or buy the Video by Woodga there is also a Book by G Waters  which explains every thing you need to  know by simple pen and ink drawings , in fact they are so simple  even a chap that cannot spell  TRAPPING might be able to understand them ?

SAM_0281_zpsa4caa855.jpg

??thanks micky you little snake charmer you 

21 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Any decent trapin ans snaring dvds about that are worth getting ?

If you are keen,...the 'Art of 'Series , by Glenn Waters , features Mink Trapping, Rabbit snaring and Fox Snaring , as well as, Gate Netting and Long Netting.

Like most old VHS Vids that have been converted to DVD, the quality often varies, but these wee films contain the visual thoughts and skills of a genuine Master Trapper?

I'm sure that someone on here, will have spare copies, of these interesting and informative originals?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 1
On 23/05/2022 at 20:42, mackem said:

I always thought GW and Woodga could make an incredible snaring DVD with modern trail cams, drone, and Hi-Res 4k camerawork

Phil Day  [Peg & Gun ]  off of this site made a Film of Rabbits being snared ! i have not seen it but other members off this site have ,

DSCF2860_zps7vqwpyph.jpg

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, micky said:

Phil Day  [Peg & Gun ]  off of this site made a Film of Rabbits being snared ! i have not seen it but other members off this site have ,

DSCF2860_zps7vqwpyph.jpg

Is this it mickey? 

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Did offer me a day out on wires with him but it fell through at last minute( my fault) an I was absolutely gutted, 

Should have jumped at the chance mate ?

• Sad 1
On 23/05/2022 at 04:02, micky said:

SAM_0281_zpsa4caa855.jpg

O and just pointing out you spelt pinned wrong lol 

On 28/05/2022 at 14:59, W. Katchum said:

Only ever watched the old woodga one, I was pestering him for info an he sent me a copy free, said he wouldn’t take money cos if just got out army, what a dude. Did offer me a day out on wires with him but it fell through at last minute( my fault) an I was absolutely gutted, but in fairness between what he told me an what in dvd, was more than enough for me to start catching ?

I did order a copy of it but never watched it borrowed it out never got it back so will have to re order it again 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

sound ain’t the best on em, but more than enough to get you going either snaring or making the snares an tealers. He makes it a doddle ?

Didn't P&G offer a snaring course? (don't want to start a snare-course war as with the mole-course scenario). 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m not sure mate was woodga I spoke to a lot, never really spoke to peg, would a been worth the money tho for sure, when I watched woodga dvd I grabbed a load a snares an emptied a farm, rabbits where £3 a pop then so it was worth the investment ? I not shy to spend money to make money if I can ??

Yes mate, P&G did a snaring weekend, few lads off here did it, I think he still might do it actually.