Recharge electrolyte

Anybody use it? when do people use it? 
was thinking on getting it as I’ve a dog that is terrible in any form of heat and Is constantly panting. Does it improve recovery time ect? Just interested to see people’s opinions on it 

Yes, it's very good stuff. Used to use it all the time on the coursing field, really helped keep fatigue at bay. I even drank it myself from time to time when exhausted and thirsty, kept me going better than any human product, even though it's not designed for humans.? Also good for dogs that pant a lot and dehydrate through losing too much fluid that way. Can't recommend it highly enough.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Jude said:

Anybody use it? when do people use it? 
was thinking on getting it as I’ve a dog that is terrible in any form of heat and Is constantly panting. Does it improve recovery time ect? Just interested to see people’s opinions on it 

No one on here needs it ask greb ?

2 hours ago, skycat said:

Yes, it's very good stuff. Used to use it all the time on the coursing field, really helped keep fatigue at bay. I even drank it myself from time to time when exhausted and thirsty, kept me going better than any human product, even though it's not designed for humans.? Also good for dogs that pant a lot and dehydrate through losing too much fluid that way. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Good stuff, think I will give it a try, especially start Of the season when it can b a bit warm