Back home by 8am

28 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Sorry but there’s nothing remotely funny about being a wheelchair user....

No one said there was, the company that makes these chairs make all sorts that allow people with mobility problems to carry on enjoying the great outdoors, they even make one that will stand the user up to allow them to shoot standing ( if their disability allows and you have about 25k ) none of us know when or if we will be less mobile or we’ll need the use of a chair, there’s nothing funny about any disability because none of us know what’s waiting for us around the corner ?

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Stavross said:

No one said there was, the company that makes these chairs make all sorts that allow people with mobility problems to carry on enjoying the great outdoors, they even make one that will stand the user up to allow them to shoot standing ( if their disability allows and you have about 25k ) none of us know when or if we will be less mobile or we’ll need the use of a chair, there’s nothing funny about any disability because none of us know what’s waiting for us around the corner ?

Due to my daughter being a wheelchair user and having worked with disabled young people for many years, my tolerance towards what I might perceive ( rightly or wrongly) as joking about disability is probably lower than most. Apologies, it’s just that I understand the daily difficulties experienced by wheelchair users that most people never think about. The reality of it is there, it’s a bane for sure. Anyway, I digress....?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Due to my daughter being a wheelchair user and having worked with disabled young people for many years, my tolerance towards what I might perceive ( rightly or wrongly) as joking about disability is probably lower than most. Apologies, it’s just that I understand the daily difficulties experienced by wheelchair users that most people never think about. The reality of it is there, it’s a bane for sure. Anyway, I digress....?

DB 

sir you have fuc all to apologise for , and having the experience of living with the ones you love daily in this situation is nothing but commendable 

twats like me would never see that , 

respect mate ?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, David.evans said:

DB 

sir you have fuc all to apologise for , and having the experience of living with the ones you love daily in this situation is nothing but commendable 

twats like me would never see that , 

respect mate ?

You’ve got my respect also David ?

On 04/04/2022 at 17:43, Sausagedog said:

Lol, your time will come, remember,  you were also like me, wrong about hmr!

I don’t know that I was wrong yet. I haven’t had it long enough to decide one way or the other yet.