Lead Selection

11 minutes ago, villaman said:

Qys pellets are very good in most guns 

Only available in .177 I believe which is a pity as most people say how good they are.

You can also get H&N in sample packs as well so you can save a fair bit of money just to establish if they work well enough in your gun Jake, I think Voymir sell those as well.

VOYMIR.COM

JSB Diabolo Exact Test Airgun Pellets cal .177 7 x 50pcs

VOYMIR.COM

H&N Six-pack cal .177 4.5mm Sampler Set Hunting Pellets

Phil

• Like 2
9 hours ago, philpot said:

Only available in .177 I believe which is a pity as most people say how good they are.

You can also get H&N in sample packs as well so you can save a fair bit of money just to establish if they work well enough in your gun Jake, I think Voymir sell those as well.

VOYMIR.COM

VOYMIR.COM

Phil

I'll get them....... If they leave out the green ones.... As we all know they'll just fly everywhere... I do seriesly need to try and find an RWS / H&N pellet that will group

• Like 1
22 hours ago, villaman said:

Qys pellets are very good in most guns 

I bought a tin a couple of weeks ago. Tried them in my hw100 .177. They seem well made but hard. They punched straight through two baked bead tins (one behind the other)without knocking them over at 35 yards, so I’m guessing low energy transfer? Accuracy fairly good but jsb’s still have the edge in my hw. I don’t regret trying them, but due to their price and not quite matching jsb in my gun, I won’t be buying any more of them.

• Like 1

I ought to give em ago. 

With so much coming from China... It does make me wonder what on earth we are going to make in the West. When our economies are so screwed the govt is controlling our earnings... We'll only have ourselves to blame. 

18 minutes ago, JakeFury said:

I ought to give em ago. 

With so much coming from China... It does make me wonder what on earth we are going to make in the West. When our economies are so screwed the govt is controlling our earnings... We'll only have ourselves to blame. 

They’re expensive and not as good for me as jsb’s in my opinion. Well made, but as above, I won’t buy any more as they’re more expensive than jsb at my rfd and I like the softness of jsb lead. Just my opinion of course. They may work better in other guns???

• Like 1
On 11/03/2022 at 11:55, philpot said:

VOYMIR.COM

VOYMIR.COM

Phil

Yerr, it’s a good idea Phil. The amount of part tins of different pellets I’ve accumulated over the years due to this reason is daft. I wouldn’t want to add them all up price wise ?.....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Yerr, it’s a good idea Phil. The amount of part tins of different pellets I’ve accumulated over the years due to this reason is daft. I wouldn’t want to add them all up price wise ?.....

Ditto,  I bought these for both .177 and .22 at different times and you are spot on DB, it saves a lot of money.  If I didn't find a suitable pellet in this lot, the gun would have been sold ?

Phil

• Like 1
4 hours ago, JakeFury said:

I ought to give em ago. 

Just been outside to give them a go. A bit breezy so not the best results, but the jsb exact heavy were definitely the best of this bunch. The jsb 13.43 grain monsters were all over the place, jsb 16.2 grain beast were strangely better than the monsters but not good and only three of the five were on the paper. The other two dropped below. Range was 35 yards measured. Note though, a bit breezy for best results.

40546129-FA59-481F-B9CC-3DD1C54D59CD.jpeg

• Like 1