Can anyone beat this ?

5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Im sure I read 17% recently

Looks about right. But my point is that it’s only happened in the last 48 hours. It takes time to hit the pumps. The trading price is futures markets I think, not strictly what refineries are paying for it. And obvious there’s a time lag between buying the crude and selling fuel products.

7FB56688-548E-432C-B43A-6A5B41A71438.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

You can do a drive off and it’s a £50 fine ????

I once put a fiver in a LDV flat bed truck and had forgotten my money,cut a long story of how shit can get out of hand real quick,i spent 3 weeks on remand in HMP Woodhill and they crushed my truck.:censored:.Mind i did once do a ride off from a petrol station on a push bike with 2 full 5 gallon butts,:laugh: but as i went to peddle off all quiet and none suss :ninja: with one butt in each hand and holding the handle bars they wobbled and made me go sprawling across the for court, butts full of petrol,push bike and me all going in opposite directions and every fecker now looking at me trying to make just a get away. :doh:.I did get away with both butts ,but deffo one of those "what the fcuk am i doing" moments in life..:icon_redface: :laugh:..

• Haha 4