Stud dog

2 hours ago, dytkos said:

Looks racy for that percentage ? 

Cheers, D.

It makes a refreshing change that a stud owner actually wants to see the bitch work and is willing to take the dog out also instead of putting his dog to anything for coin  every credit to abullx 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

It makes a refreshing change that a stud owner actually wants to see the bitch work and is willing to take the dog out also instead of putting his dog to anything for coin  every credit to abullx 

Thought that myself mate, problem is if there's a long distance gonna be at least 2 trips but fair play ? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Fair play to the lad. It’s harder to find a bitch to stud your dog to than find a stud dog for your bitch. Some are just happy to stud their dog out without seeing the bitch. If you are after a pup out of your dog then it’s a no brainer to see the bitch work. Especially If you know nothing about them. I’ve been asked a few times to stud my busher out. When I’ve asked to go see the bitch work and let them see my dog work, it seems to go quiet! 

ATB with finding a bitch. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Thanks mate 

1 hour ago, white van man said:

Fair play to the lad. It’s harder to find a bitch to stud your dog to than find a stud dog for your bitch. Some are just happy to stud their dog out without seeing the bitch. If you are after a pup out of your dog then it’s a no brainer to see the bitch work. Especially If you know nothing about them. I’ve been asked a few times to stud my busher out. When I’ve asked to go see the bitch work and let them see my dog work, it seems to go quiet! 

ATB with finding a bitch. 

Tbh I’m not looking for a pup back as he’ll be going over my bitch ( Fawn one in pic ) in July time but just offering the service because I know how hard it is to find right dog I wouldn’t want anything for service unless my mates want a pup out of the litter then I’ll take pick of litter 

• Like 2