Vixen Pic - Graphic!!!

if a 22-250 does that amount of damage then why a ppl using massive calibes for foxes such as 308 and 30-06 because that would be so overkill

Frankly I consider many calibres and rounds overkill but that is another story.

Apparently this is the exit hole, a 22-250HP is Very fast and fairly devastating, but this is not the result every time, it will depend what and where it hits, taking things to the other extreme it is possible that an almost identical shot could have been taken and you would have to look hard for the entry/exit. Sometimes the hole is Very big, other times it is surprisingly small!

Cheers

Deker

well as deka stated you dont always get this damage ,it looks like its hit a leg on the way in

and lets be fair at 70 yds what do you expect .but at least it was clean,i got a 22.250 some times it

leaves some damage especially if its a head shot other times only minimal damage

but i think a 223 would be pushing it on a body shot at 250 to do this damage . :icon_eek:

t3

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: sad b******ds

dont look at it if you dont like it muppet :angry:

Ruin

Jamie has a point...you are a new member of a HUNTING SITE, nobody is gloating, nobody is laughing, this is the real world and we sometimes take pictures of extreme events. If you don't like it don't look, or dare I say it, think about joining another site!

Cheers

Deker

Edited by Deker
:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: sad b******ds

Ruin

I am not to sure as to what you expected to see on a hunting site, little dogs chasing balls around some garden???

We are hunters on this site, and believe it or not, we use many methods to take our quarry, and rifles fall into this bracket, be honest what did you expect to see??