woodys

j j m

• 3 weeks later...

The leaves are dropping nicely and I am looking forward to roost shooting. One of our perms was covered in crows and woodpigeon yesterday on freshly drilled winter wheat so when the rain stops, I will be popping over.  Lovely meat, must get some in the freezer.

Love your hawke Billy

Phil

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, philpot said:

The leaves are dropping nicely and I am looking forward to roost shooting. One of our perms was covered in crows and woodpigeon yesterday on freshly drilled winter wheat so when the rain stops, I will be popping over.  Lovely meat, must get some in the freezer.

Love your hawke Billy

Phil

Yerr, delicious them crows and wood pigeons ?

?

• Haha 1

thanks chaps getting plenty of crows and pigeons but the rabbits are a bit then on the ground up my main shoot the golf course ,i will have to see my mate big mac for a few to tie me over the winter for my new harris

On 31/10/2021 at 10:22, j j m said:

thanks chaps getting plenty of crows and pigeons but the rabbits are a bit then on the ground up my main shoot the golf course ,i will have to see my mate big mac for a few to tie me over the winter for my new harris

I’ll be able to sort you some rabbits out if you get stuck I am in Darlington 

• Like 1

That's a good offer from Mark a true gent?.If you need any fresh  I'm out on Sunday  on one of farms I do and if the setts aren't too waterlogged or myxie has been  should get  some .I could carry on the 19 and meet to drop some off for you  if you need some ok ,I don't mind I've a few in the freezer amongst other stuff  to keep these going for a while ?

• Like 1