Post your sub 12ft/lb

1 hour ago, Stone14 said:

What you got? 

And anyone got a Walther Reign? Looks to be the most powerful sub on the market at 11.95ft/lb, and its bullpup..

I wouldn’t want it doing 11.95, that’s going to go over with fluctuations in temperature and atmospheric conditions. Just not worth it, better at 11.5 or 11.7 max in my opinion. You wouldn’t be able to tell the difference anyway.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

I wouldn’t want it doing 11.95, that’s going to go over with fluctuations in temperature and atmospheric conditions. Just not worth it, better at 11.5 or 11.7 max in my opinion. You wouldn’t be able to tell the difference anyway.

I thought it would he good to go as its the manufacturers declaration?

4 minutes ago, SKoT wolf said:

I bet if you got a few of them and chroned them all some would be low like 10.5 10.8 11.1 some would be 11.3 11.4 11.95 and some would be over 12 straight from the factory i think...

Yeah I watched a YT testing different pellets (not with the walther) 9 brands hit around 10.5-10.8 and the Exact Diablo hit 11.5. Alot of pellet reviews shows Exact Diablo as a top performer.

5 hours ago, SKoT wolf said:

I bet if you got a few of them and chroned them all some would be low like 10.5 10.8 11.1 some would be 11.3 11.4 11.95 and some would be over 12 straight from the factory i think...

I suspect most would be low, 11.95 is a virtually impossible figure to guarantee, there are far to many variables of pellet, atmospherics, temperatures, elevation etc etc.  

5 hours ago, Stone14 said:

Yeah I watched a YT testing different pellets (not with the walther) 9 brands hit around 10.5-10.8 and the Exact Diablo hit 11.5. Alot of pellet reviews shows Exact Diablo as a top performer.

There are a large variety of pellets and QUALITY of pellet.    Some pellets are well made and pretty consistent, whilst some suffer from wide manufacturing tolerances.  There are also many shapes and weights and sizes of pellets, and I don't simply mean .177 or 22 etc, I mean the variations within each standard calibre size, such as 5.5, 5.51, 5.52 etc.  All this has an effect, so of course does your guns barrel, and we go back to the old adage, you need to try a few to see which works best in your gun for YOUR USE!!!  Just because someone says X Y or Z is the best pellet, it may not be for you!!   Life is never that easy!!