Looking to adopt 2nd ferret for lonely ferret

When I adopted Loki, he was the only one left at a Petco. If there had been another ferret I most definitely would have gotten that one too. I have had Loki since September 2020, at first he seemed perfectly fine being alone. I started to realize a change in behavior after I introduced him to my cat. Loki and my cat get along, but I could never trust them to actually play. Bandit is a 7 year old cat, who gets a little grumpy, and he also catches mice around my house. I don't think that he would ever try to hurt Loki, but he is not going to be the best playmate for him. The change in Behavior started about two months ago, he just doesn't really seem interested in playing with me or my children as much. I took him to the vet, he is perfectly healthy. I changed his diet, which he is loving. He is eating and drinking just the same as he always has. Loki has started to pee in random places of my room and in his cage close to his litter box. I tried to keep his cage as clean as possible, I clean it daily. I started searching for another ferret when I noticed the change in Loki's Behavior. I am looking to adopt a ferret that is closer to his age. Loki is 1 year old. I am also very worried that getting another ferret won't work out. I've seen quite a few people on here say that sometimes it just doesn't work out. I really don't feel like that could be an option here, it seems like desperately needs a friend. If anybody has any information as to where I could find a ferret in Pennsylvania, or close to Pennsylvania, please feel free to send me a message. I can also adopt from North Carolina, my mom lives down there and I travel there often.

1 hour ago, amadolabonte said:

When I adopted Loki, he was the only one left at a Petco. If there had been another ferret I most definitely would have gotten that one too. I have had Loki since September 2020, at first he seemed perfectly fine being alone. I started to realize a change in behavior after I introduced him to my cat. Loki and my cat get along, but I could never trust them to actually play. Bandit is a 7 year old cat, who gets a little grumpy, and he also catches mice around my house. I don't think that he would ever try to hurt Loki, but he is not going to be the best playmate for him. The change in Behavior started about two months ago, he just doesn't really seem interested in playing with me or my children as much. I took him to the vet, he is perfectly healthy. I changed his diet, which he is loving. He is eating and drinking just the same as he always has. Loki has started to pee in random places of my room and in his cage close to his litter box. I tried to keep his cage as clean as possible, I clean it daily. I started searching for another ferret when I noticed the change in Loki's Behavior. I am looking to adopt a ferret that is closer to his age. Loki is 1 year old. I am also very worried that getting another ferret won't work out. I've seen quite a few people on here say that sometimes it just doesn't work out. I really don't feel like that could be an option here, it seems like desperately needs a friend. If anybody has any information as to where I could find a ferret in Pennsylvania, or close to Pennsylvania, please feel free to send me a message. I can also adopt from North Carolina, my mom lives down there and I travel there often.

This has to be a joke ?

• Haha 1

I got 2 female kits and had them in a cage right next door to my male . I had him snipped and eventually put them together and alls good , he brings them out of season and no kits to deal with 

When they first got put in together there was lots of squealing and chasing around etc which could be worriyng if your not expecting it . They still wrestle and squeal etc but its just them playing