watch where you kneel

hi lads

got to tell you about this one i pissed myself

i work with a local autority pest control.my mate got called out to a nursing home for mice , the problem was as usual kitchen linked and he was in there looking around .he bent down to look under plynths and realised that his knees where wet .well it turned out that one of the old dears was out there shortly before and pissed on the floor, what a bummer anything like this happened to any of you lot ?

it might be my sick sense of humour but i did laugh

regards : :clapper::clapper:

:icon_redface: i can tell you about somthing embarrasing that happened to me. i think i may have said it befor on here. but here goes. :icon_redface:

worked for a local pesty company, had not started long , was still lerning the ropes.

my colleuge and i were checking bait boxes on a big pig unit that had a rat problem . we were also fixing in 1 or 2 new boxes, screwing them in place.

all of a sudden i jumped up . a fecking rat was inside my overalls leg :sick: feck me a went white. then started jumping around screaming.

my colleuge at first thought it was summat seriouse , he was concered. i screamed a rats in my overalls.

of course at this point he relises its funny :clapper: and is pissing himself laffing.

meanwhile im trying to shake this rat from my leg , eventualy a block of rawplugs fall out on the floor. my mate is lirtaly in tears laffing, of course by now i also see the funny part.

the rawplugs had come out the pocket in my overalls but got down the bit you have in overalls to get to your trouser pockets underneath.

feck me i felt a twat :icon_redface: to make matters worse we were in full view of the offices at this unit and there were a loads of very atractive young ladies there :yes:

WHAT AN IDIOT :laugh: