Bsa ultra clx .22

Got our lass an upgrade traded her .177 ultra se tactical in for the new ultra clx but in .22 the other day. Took it to the range got it all set up. Counted 95 shots and it was still going seemingly no power drop off still had 70+ bar in. Need to do a full chrono string at some point. Anyway its deffo a worthwhile upgrade. Shame its only a beech stock a walnut would have been nice. Printing the usual 1 hole jagged groups at 38 yards with the jsb jumbos.

Went for a mooch tonight no bunnies about, trees too covered to see pigeons or crows. Went to the farm yard and seen a couple of pigeons in the shed. 20 yards. She got sat down comfy nice and steady and took them both with heart and lung shots one after the other. Shes well impressed with the little clx and so am i. Just need a few spare magazines it only came with one and they had sold out of spares !

20210702_171712.jpg

20210705_231335.jpg

• Like 3

On 08/07/2021 at 22:42, philpot said:

I actually had a look at the CLX in my local rfd yesterday,  feels nice in the shoulder but I cannot see how you get the greater shot count than the standard Ultra.

Phil

Duno you just do .. ??

Chronoed mine and its only just over 10 ft lb no wonder i counted 90+ shots when they say 72 ??? it will do for close range hunting and target shooting

On 10/07/2021 at 23:19, SKoT wolf said:

Duno you just do .. ??

Chronoed mine and its only just over 10 ft lb no wonder i counted 90+ shots when they say 72 ??? it will do for close range hunting and target shooting

Ahh, it’s YOURS now then is it? ?

?

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

That with the r10 bottle would be some rifle it's a nice gun but looks to me more a bottle type rifle forend. I was looking at the first edition yesterday that my pal bought and they shoulder lovely real nice 

Id have prefered a walnut stock on mine. They are a nice gun very quiet and accurate

• Like 1