Jump to content

Covering a bitch


Recommended Posts

If you really want the breeding I'd keep trying till you get the mating or do artificial in my experience it never worked for me a few times and ended up losing the dogs to ground next season and nothing off them. Wouldn't trust it again 

Link to post

1 hour ago, Neal said:

As Aussie Whip says, I think comparing Yorkies to the Australian terrier is like comparing an American cocker to a working cocker. They may look similar but what's inside is completely different.

👍first time I had a look mate looked like Yorkshire terrier i realise there’s more In There and are grafters 👍 

  • Like 1
Link to post
30 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

If you really want the breeding I'd keep trying till you get the mating or do artificial in my experience it never worked for me a few times and ended up losing the dogs to ground next season and nothing off them. Wouldn't trust it again 

We breeding man English  bulldogs if there’s not enough go in the dog to mate is it going to be capable a much else 😂 😂👍 

Link to post

She's been covered before and the dogs have tied in her and she never held at all...shes been a decent bitch and would like a pup from her but thought the chances were low when she didn't hold and hasn't really came in season properly... A bitch beside her was in heat and brought her in hopefully might get luckey and get even one would be ideal 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

We breeding man English  bulldogs if there’s not enough go in the dog to mate is it going to be capable a much else 😂 😂👍 

Happened with 2 lurchers and 2 terriers one lurcher owned by lad that hunted with me on a Sunday with a small pack of hound xs and one terrier and lurcher was mine and another a bitch we dug too regularly. It Was the 4 slip matings I see and no pups and we lost the 2 digging dogs during following season in.. Could you explain better only god knows what you meant there 😂

Link to post
8 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Happened with 2 lurchers and 2 terriers one lurcher owned by lad that hunted with me on a Sunday with a small pack of hound xs and one terrier and lurcher was mine and another a bitch we dug too regularly. It Was the 4 slip matings I see and no pups and we lost the 2 digging dogs during following season in.. Could you explain better only god knows what you meant there 😂

Wrong topic lol

Edited by mC HULL
Link to post
11 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Happened with 2 lurchers and 2 terriers one lurcher owned by lad that hunted with me on a Sunday with a small pack of hound xs and one terrier and lurcher was mine and another a bitch we dug too regularly. It Was the 4 slip matings I see and no pups and we lost the 2 digging dogs during following season in.. Could you explain better only god knows what you meant there 😂

An inbred British  bulldog can't breed useless end a line if can't even breed 😆 

A good dog is vigorous mate 😆 any bitch will be mated if it can't manage that I'd move on 👍

Link to post
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

👍first time I had a look mate looked like Yorkshire terrier i realise there’s more In There and are grafters 👍 

When I was a kid I had a pack of Silky terriers which are a cross of the Yorkshire and Aussie terrier. I used to go ratting at an abattoir in Sydney several times a week and they were very good at their job. They also bolted foxes at times and caught plenty of rabbits in blackberries. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...