18 inch rat for ditch'

thats a biggun foxy,its more like a guinea pig i bet your pleased its gone :D ,ditchy be getting all horned up when he sees that
ditchy what about the biggest snared rat for 08 , i,m setting out snares for the rats tomorrow, i can,t let teejay get away with those ones he put up on site at the weekend .
Guest Ditch_Shitter
ditchy what about the biggest snared rat for 08?

:D Snareman; I don't care if they're snared, trapped, poisoned or tickled to death with a feather duster. As long as they're stone, cold dead and I can clearly make out their exact length. Please see the now operative " King Rat 2008 ~ The Official Thread " for details.

Saying that; I agree it would be nice if Entrants could provide us with a few words - or even a whole damn story! - about how Their Rat met it's demise. I'd only warn that what we Don't want on that Thread is stuff like, " Here's my rat and how I took him; Along with photo's of the place and my gear. " Stuff like that is for dedicated Posts and will be removed from the 'Long, Dead Rats' Thread without warning or recourse.

This time it'll be done properly ;)

:good: