Solaris SRX

What is the problem with the PBIR Stav?

You need to be careful buying more i/r's as some will white the wraith out.

It would be handy if you knew someone with a few different ones that you can try before spending cash on something unsuitable. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ianm said:

What is the problem with the PBIR Stav?

You need to be careful buying more i/r's as some will white the wraith out.

It would be handy if you knew someone with a few different ones that you can try before spending cash on something unsuitable. 

There’s a few problems with it, firstly it is 3 mode controlled by the power button and sometimes it doesn’t remember what it was on when you switch it back on, secondly it’s turned itself off a couple of times when I’ve pulled the trigger and thirdly it’s now started flashing on and off sometimes when I put it on. My mates contacted Paul Baker and he’s said send it back and he’ll have a look at it 

what I want is a variable ir that adjusts on the tail switch, the nightmaster LED, Solaris and the wraith that Viz mentioned all look good but I want to make sure I’m getting the right one 

9 minutes ago, Stavross said:

There’s a few problems with it, firstly it is 3 mode controlled by the power button and sometimes it doesn’t remember what it was on when you switch it back on, secondly it’s turned itself off a couple of times when I’ve pulled the trigger and thirdly it’s now started flashing on and off sometimes when I put it on. My mates contacted Paul Baker and he’s said send it back and he’ll have a look at it 

what I want is a variable ir that adjusts on the tail switch, the nightmaster LED, Solaris and the wraith that Viz mentioned all look good but I want to make sure I’m getting the right one 

Just bin it all and stick with a lamp ?????????

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Just bin it all and stick with a lamp ?????????

It’s took me years to join the dark side, the way things are going I’ll be on bookface and instaspam before you know it ( down with the kids ?)?

still, nothing beats a mouth call and a lamp ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

I use my ludicrous lumens wraith,  with the wraith,  it is fantastic 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Stavross said:

1 hour ago, vizlauk said:

There you go! a man speaking from experience. 

Only problem is they have sold out. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, vizlauk said:

Cheers Viz it’s good to get advice from someone who uses these things 

16 minutes ago, ianm said:

There you go! a man speaking from experience. 

Only problem is they have sold out. 

yeah, I’ve noticed, can’t find the wraith or the Solaris, think I’ll have to contact ludicrous lumens