In breeding in lurches

49 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Tell the lad that owns said dog that doesn’t bay once at anything below come down for a day fuel money food etc on me

What the hell you on about you been on the crack pipe again? 

• Haha 5

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was gifted a bitch bred that way..3/8 5/8 bull grey dog over beddy grey dam...only bitch pup in the litter came smooth coated 23tts.. proper little tool in her day,wasn't picky around a hole,or on the

I beg to differ on that 1 mate ain't many dogs that can catch heavy amounts of bunnies on any terrain day or night ferreted bushed egg and do it well there places I know where your average dog would s

I don't see that as a problem I see that as a sales pitch 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Yeah man? read that wrong my bad ?

No worries mate I don’t mind a bit o banter??You confused the hell of me 

come on admit it you like a bit of decent beddy blood????.....I rate a good beddy bred Lurcher it’s like the icing on a cake to me without dabbling in to modern bred Lurchers a beddy Lurcher that’s handy to have about easy to live with that can catch more than rabbits if the law was different but I’d not be so Foolish to believe they couldn’t catch more than rabbits or believe there no up to the job in hand if the law was different some are bred to be more an just used for a bit of everything without dicks needing to be messured 

I’ll leave a little picture of a retrieved fox for you clearly a road casualty as you can see I love beddys they have a good nose??‍♂️

F473FE3C-2727-4902-9AF5-0F2EE5BDECD4.jpeg

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, poxon said:

No worries mate I don’t mind a bit o banter??You confused the hell of me 

come on admit it you like a bit of decent beddy blood????.....I rate a good beddy bred Lurcher it’s like the icing on a cake to me without dabbling in to modern bred Lurchers a beddy Lurcher that’s handy to have about easy to live with that can catch more than rabbits if the law was different but I’d not be so Foolish to believe they couldn’t catch more than rabbits or believe there no up to the job in hand if the law was different some are bred to be more an just used for a bit of everything without dicks needing to be messured 

I’ll leave a little picture of a retrieved fox for you clearly a road casualty as you can see I love beddys they have a good nose??‍♂️

F473FE3C-2727-4902-9AF5-0F2EE5BDECD4.jpeg

Don’t mind it In a terrier I ain’t fussed aslong as it stays till dug but in a lurcher as a straight cross with nothing else in not my cup of tea id try a beddy bull greyhound mind if it was off the right bull blood 

Just now, Busher100 said:

Don’t mind it In a terrier I ain’t fussed aslong as it stays till dug but in a lurcher as a straight cross with nothing else in not my cup of tea id try a beddy bull greyhound mind if it was off the right bull blood 

It’s what ever floats your boat mate?? 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Mixing bedlington wi bull dog is a terrifying concept

Sounds handy though ??If I decide not to go the route I’d like to go with my 57 pocshaws??ive a mate with a nice saluki greyhound bull greyhound that I’m sure he’d let me use as I like the dog a lot could be a interesting combo

7 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

You seen any? Not seen any work in flesh but I’d expect em to just be a hairy bull xs if they threw right 

If u stand a beddy x next 2 a bull x same height the will most likely be a considerable weight difference, so would u be weighing down the beddy or weakening the bull ?

The deffo wouldn't be inbred tho

6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

If u stand a beddy x next 2 a bull x same height the will most likely be a considerable weight difference, so would u be weighing down the beddy or weakening the bull ?

Racey bull x to a racey beddy cross that is used for the job sounds more of a better in your favour of getting what you’d expect feck keep visiting that f1 stage an expecting results 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Racey bull x to a racey beddy cross that is used for the job sounds more of a better in your favour of getting what you’d expect feck keep visiting that f1 stage an expecting results 

I were just being flippant

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Black neck said:

If you picked right stamp pup I’d expect you’d just be getting a bull x plus a coat, like the ones that coco fella had look just like strong 1/4 bull greys just with the addition of a rough coat 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Busher100 said:

55 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

You seen any? Not seen any work in flesh but I’d expect em to just be a hairy bull xs if they threw right 

Was gifted a bitch bred that way..3/8 5/8 bull grey dog over beddy grey dam...only bitch pup in the litter came smooth coated 23tts.. proper little tool in her day,wasn't picky around a hole,or on the lamp,most obedient dog I've ever owned,must of been a freak because she had some stamina and a heart of a dog 4 X her size ?gutted she got old?post-99494-0-25557000-1502540835_thumb.jpgpost-99494-0-37210000-1503740103_thumb.jpgpost-99494-0-74538100-1503740184_thumb.jpg

• Like 9