Micro ferrets

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ferrets are such valuable hunting aids, it pays to breed the best,.. to the best....πŸ‘

Foot long, that’s a normal ferret, micros are tiny, an aye they struggle to kill a decent sized rabbit an a lot times will still be on there’s back when the rabbit bolts, no you don’t dig to them as t

No micro ferrets were used in the making of this pic πŸ˜‚need a decent sized Jill to stay that long πŸ€―πŸ˜‚

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No micro ferrets were used in the making of this pic πŸ˜‚FA2DD0A1-B767-4021-8879-D8267454FB4F.jpeg.e244ab399c601e8d99407410409177f3.jpegneed a decent sized Jill to stay that long πŸ€―πŸ˜‚

British gas are looking for chaps like you katchyπŸ‘

• Haha 1
Just now, fred90 said:

British gas are looking for chaps like you katchyπŸ‘

TheyΒ Β can keep lookin haha my digging days are gone, I just let kids do it now an jump in at break through if it’s worth the glory πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

At what size or weight do you classify a ferret to be a micro ferret. I have never weighed a ferret before. What should a ferret weigh to its size is their any formula for it as two of my ferrets are brother and sister and the female is almost one third of the size of her brother. I will post some pitchers of them later on today.Β 

• Thanks 1

size can vary greatly in litters. I have 2 dark Jill's one is a small lean jill which struggles to hold a rabbit just how I like them. the other is a lot stockier and heavier, built like a hob.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Guss33 said:

At what size or weight do you classify a ferret to be a micro ferret. I have never weighed a ferret before. What should a ferret weigh to its size is their any formula for it as two of my ferrets are brother and sister and the female is almost one third of the size of her brother. I will post some pitchers of them later on today.Β 

You’d notice just looking at one, it’s like the difference between a stoat an weasel or rat an mouse, you can can tell instantly it’s only tiny πŸ‘

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So they do exist 😏

What micro ferrets? Or you meant to be on big cat thread😁 of course the exist, they are loads of them, could get you some tomorrow if wanted, but why would anybody want em is the real question πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Like 1